Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Oh dear, my life is the x-factor!

Oh dear, my life is the x-factor!

Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:06 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh dear, my life is the x-factor!

Okay well after those performances, here is my Top 10, with Number 1 being the best performance.........

1. Brenda
2. Maria
3. Journey South
4. Andy
5. Chico
6. Shayne
7. Chenai
8. Nicholas
9. The Conway Sisters
Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:09 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Oh dear, my life is the x-factor!

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Okay well after those performances, here is my Top 10, with Number 1 being the best performance.........

1. Brenda
2. Maria
3. Journey South
4. Andy
5. Chico
6. Shayne
7. Chenai
8. Nicholas
9. The Conway Sisters

Maria is going to win. You saw it here first.

After that -

Brenda
Andy
Chico

the rest are not pulling their weight tonight. Some are very very good singers but just don't have the X factor.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:12 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Maria is going to win. You saw it here first.

After that -

Brenda
Andy
Chico

the rest are not pulling their weight tonight. Some are very very good singers but just don't have the X factor.
hmmmmm maybe - I think the final showdown will be between Brenda & Maria though
Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

It was cracking seeing Simon and Louie go for each other....Louie looked really upset at the end....

SS
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:18 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
It was cracking seeing Simon and Louie go for each other....Louie looked really upset at the end....

SS
Conway sisters back next week?????????

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Conway sisters back next week?????????

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
unlucky!!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:40 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

if you are watching the repeat later on do not scroll down!!!!!

ok then c ya Chanai!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:45 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Oh loved it tonight....

so long Chenai...

Journey South were fricking fabulous darling!

Maria will win....

Simon has overbleached his teeth...Grrrrrrrrrrrr he's a sexy fox though!

Conway Sisters remind me of the Nolans ..but far worse!!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:50 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF was that show all about tonite

Maria, Brenda and Andy all brill as usual. At least sulky Chenai is out. Shoulda been Chico. Didn't realise it was supposed to be a Prince impression first till Jonah's Mummy just said.

BTW Claire Barry Manilow sung One Voice - say no more.

Maria's dress and Simon's teeth were the best thing tonite

Suzy x
Old Nov 5th 2005, 8:58 am
Account Closed

Just remembered something.

Girls Aloud were invited to sing live on next weeks show - shall we have a vote on whether they will or not. I say they won't do it.

Suzy x
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by suzy
Just remembered something.

Girls Aloud were invited to sing live on next weeks show - shall we have a vote on whether they will or not. I say they won't do it.

Suzy x
defiantly won't do,coz they'll be exposed as being crap,but i think the nation know that anyway! i missed it tonite,went to see some fireworks,exciting!! the kids loved it though,just got back in time to see the resu lts though, that's the best bit,seeing someone get kicked out!!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:06 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

that really annoyed me.......

simon said b4 they started the 'play off' "it's based on tonights performance only...blah blah blah"

and then, when he was choosing hi 'person to go home', he said that chenai was the better one tonight, but nicholas had more potential....WTF.

nicholas was bobbins tonight, and chenai was the better of the two to go home.......

talk about contradicting themselves

ive always liked shayne (nothing to do with me being manchester born and bred...lol!!! ), but brenda and maria were fantastic tonight, and andy doing well as well....
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty

nicholas was bobbins tonight,.........

Is that Mancunian for cr*p???

If it is I shall be using that one
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
that really annoyed me.......

simon said b4 they started the 'play off' "it's based on tonights performance only...blah blah blah"

and then, when he was choosing hi 'person to go home', he said that chenai was the better one tonight, but nicholas had more potential....WTF.

nicholas was bobbins tonight, and chenai was the better of the two to go home.......

talk about contradicting themselves

ive always liked shayne (nothing to do with me being manchester born and bred...lol!!! ), but brenda and maria were fantastic tonight, and andy doing well as well....
that peed me off last week,he said that between brian and chico,and then at the end said i'm going to save the one i think the public will want saved!! and as for shayne...break me off a piece of that!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geary11
that peed me off last week,he said that between brian and chico,and then at the end said i'm going to save the one i think the public will want saved!! and as for shayne...break me off a piece of that!

Who's Brian then?? Didn't see a snail in it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.