The Official Loners Thread

The Official Loners Thread

Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

nikki75 will become famous soon enoughnikki75 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by deblaw
Hi there fellow loners.

I just found this thread...it's great!!! I was beginning to think it would be just me amongst all the families....you guys give me hope (and laughter)!

I'm moving to Perth on a 457 in April (hopefully). I keep reading about people going to Melbourne and Sydney (fab places, loved living there on my working hol), is anyone going to Perth?

Deb
Hi Deb,

No worries, you are not the only one!
Going to Perth on a 175 probably around the same time. Mind you the exact timing will entirely depend on when I get my visa. Not liking the wait too much, I have to admit...
Old Nov 15th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

pacey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Tell us about this apartment in Coogee Pacey? What road is it on?

And thanks for the pep talk earlier. I need about 5 a day already and still 6 weeks away!
You'll be good champ.

I'm on Dolphin St. 3 or 4 units down from the palace, it's an amazing location and the flat is decent - nothing special, but clean, everything works, and guys i live with are alright too. Only $166/week! Yes I do have my own room for that money..

mate i'm not gonna blow sunshine up your ass, moving all this way when you've got a good life in the UK isn't easy, but you owe it to yourself to go for it and see what life throws at you. I'm pretty sure within weeks you'll be walking round like me, massive grin on your face like an imbecile, loving every second.

Still moving to Coogee?

---

where the hell is fizz?

Really good to hear from you Aqua, and sounds like it's all coming together! Nice one! I didn't notice cakes are expensive yet - that's not right! Basic human right, Marie Antoinette would be shocked! Chicken is expensive, that's what I noticed. Might get me a chicken farm going. What do you reckon?
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by deblaw
Hi there fellow loners.

I just found this thread...it's great!!! I was beginning to think it would be just me amongst all the families....you guys give me hope (and laughter)!

I'm moving to Perth on a 457 in April (hopefully). I keep reading about people going to Melbourne and Sydney (fab places, loved living there on my working hol), is anyone going to Perth?

Deb
Welcome Deb!!! Not sure about Perth, but the guys will let you know if there is anyone heading your way. You'll be here in a jiffy - less than half a year
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Hi guys!! Thanks for all your good wishes!

Where are you up to, X?? Thanks for offer Will try and have my Lammingtons perfected by the time you get here

Pacey and chickens just doesn't go together somehow - who's with me on this?

Going out to celebrate job properly tonight and tomorrow to the rugby league world cup semi-final in the City. Thank God it is Australia vs Fiji - I couldn't have stood to watch England xxxx it up live, it was bad enough on the telly

SS, Pony, Paul - feeling good today????

AquaXXX
Old Nov 15th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

hey all you loners!

been a while but life has been hectic! looks like i have some catching up to do, hello to all newbies :P

well to f=give you an update, im still alive but working my butt off to get some money in, thats about it really

well will go and catch up on whats been happeneing but before i go, just want to say i missed you all :P

doc xx
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by docgp
hey all you loners!

been a while but life has been hectic! looks like i have some catching up to do, hello to all newbies :P

well to f=give you an update, im still alive but working my butt off to get some money in, thats about it really

well will go and catch up on whats been happeneing but before i go, just want to say i missed you all :P

doc xx
Thought you'd gone oz
the dooners
Old Nov 15th 2008, 8:32 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pacey
You'll be good champ.

I'm on Dolphin St. 3 or 4 units down from the palace, it's an amazing location and the flat is decent - nothing special, but clean, everything works, and guys i live with are alright too. Only $166/week! Yes I do have my own room for that money..

mate i'm not gonna blow sunshine up your ass, moving all this way when you've got a good life in the UK isn't easy, but you owe it to yourself to go for it and see what life throws at you. I'm pretty sure within weeks you'll be walking round like me, massive grin on your face like an imbecile, loving every second.

Still moving to Coogee?

---

where the hell is fizz?

Really good to hear from you Aqua, and sounds like it's all coming together! Nice one! I didn't notice cakes are expensive yet - that's not right! Basic human right, Marie Antoinette would be shocked! Chicken is expensive, that's what I noticed. Might get me a chicken farm going. What do you reckon?
Coogee's the plan. Maybe Pyrmont or somewhere like that near the CBD later on, see how work goes. The office is on Sussex Street next to Darling Harbour.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by the dooners
Thought you'd gone oz
the dooners
i have!

been in perth two months now and loving it, shame about the internet connections though, slow as....

been busy working for an angeny and trying to get my electrical licence sorted, dont get me started on that!

doc x
Old Nov 16th 2008, 9:40 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aquamarine

AquaXXX

Oh yesh! Hungover! But real real good. Cantwaitcantwaitcantwait!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:34 am

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

AquaXXX
Nope
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:09 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

AquaXXX
Yes and No feeling good about getting out there at last but not feeling good about leaving my girlfriend behind been seriously up then down all week
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by paul30
Yes and No feeling good about getting out there at last but not feeling good about leaving my girlfriend behind been seriously up then down all week
How long were you with her mate?
Old Nov 16th 2008, 5:36 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
How long were you with her mate?
we've been together about 8 months now. and this is our last night together then spending a night at my folks before flying out on tuesday. just hoping she decides to follow me out there
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by docgp
i have!

been in perth two months now and loving it, shame about the internet connections though, slow as....

been busy working for an angeny and trying to get my electrical licence sorted, dont get me started on that!

doc x
Good to hear from you Doc. We got all the old school back now except Fizz
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by paul30
we've been together about 8 months now. and this is our last night together then spending a night at my folks before flying out on tuesday. just hoping she decides to follow me out there
I THINK mine just ended. Good luck though mate and safe journey.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.