Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Barbie Joke Thread! (NOT CHILD FRIENDLY)

The Official Barbie Joke Thread! (NOT CHILD FRIENDLY)

Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:00 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Barbie Joke Thread! (NOT CHILD FRIENDLY)

David Letterman's Top Ten Reasons Why Golf Is
Better Than Sex.....
#10... A below par performance is considered damn good! .
#9... You can stop in the middle and have a cheeseburger and a couple of beers.
#8... It's much easier to find the sweet spot.
#7... Foursomes are encouraged.
#6... You can still make money doing it as a senior.
#5... Three times a day is possible
#4... Your partner doesn't hire a lawyer if you play with someone else.
#3... If you live in Florida, you can do it almost every day.
#2...You don't have to cuddle with your partner when you're finished.
And the NUMBER ONE reason why golf is better than sex.....

#1.. If your equipment gets old and rusty, you can replace it!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Before the final match, the American wrestler's trainer came to him and said, "Now don't forget all the research we've done on this Russian.

He's never lost a match because of this "pretzel" hold he has. Whatever you do, don't let him get you in this hold! If he does, you're finished!"

The wrestler nodded in agreement.

Now, to the match: The American and the Russian circled each other several times looking for an opening. All of a sudden the Russian lunged forward, grabbing the American and wrapping him up in the dreaded pretzel hold!

A sigh of disappointment went up from the crowd, and the trainer buried his face in his hands for he knew all was lost. He couldn't watch the ending.

Suddenly there was a scream, a cheer from the crowd, and the trainer raised his eye just in time to see the Russian flying up in the air.

The Russian's back hit the mat with a thud, and the American weakly collapsed on top of him, getting the pin and winning the match.

The trainer was astounded! When he finally got the American wrestler alone, he asked, "How did you ever get out of that hold? No one has ever done it before!"

The wrestler answered, "Well, I was ready to give up when he got me in that hold, but at the last moment, I opened my eyes and saw this pair of balls right in front of my face.

I thought I had nothing to lose, so with my last ounce of strength I stretched out my neck and bit those babies just as hard as I could. You'd be amazed how strong you get when you bite your own balls!"
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:43 pm
Account Closed

A trucker who had driven his fully loaded rig to the top of a steep hill and was just starting down the equally steep other side when he noticed a man and a woman lying in the center road, making love.

He blew his air horn several times as he was bearing down on them. Realizing that they were not about to get out of his way he slammed on his brakes and stopped just inches from them.

Getting out of the cab, madder than hell, the trucker walked to the front of the cab and looked down at the two, still in the road, and yelled, "What the hell's the matter with you two? Didn't you hear me blowing the horn? You could've been killed!"

The man on the highway, obviously satisfied and not too concerned, looked up and said, "Look, I was coming, she was coming, and you were coming. You were the only one with brakes."
Old Jul 24th 2007, 4:20 pm
Account Closed

John O' Neill hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, between the legs of me wife!"

That won him the top prize for the best toast of the night!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the best toast of the night."

She said, "Aye, what was your toast?"

John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife."

"Oh that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's toasting buddies on the street corner.

The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize, the other night, with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye and I was a bit surprised me self! You know, he's only been there twice! Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come."
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:40 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Runner Jim Simpson was the oldest man ever to compete in the Olympics. Granting an inter- view prior to the big match, the eighty-year-old told the reporter that he didn't consider himself extraordinary at all.

"Heck," he said, "my dad's 102 and still runs a farm . . . and the only reason he ain't here is 'cause he's best man at the wedding of my I2O-year-old grandad."

"Amazing," said the reporter. "I can't imagine someone wanting to get married at that age."

"Want nuthin'," said Simpson. "Grandad has to get married."
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joke, probably old but I've never heard it before

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
An Australian guy is travelling around the Greek Islands .

He walks into a bar and, by chance, is served by an Australian Barmaid.
As she takes his order, a Foster's, she notices his accent. Over the course of the evening they get chatting. At the end of her shift he asks if she wants to come back to his place.Although she is attracted to him she says no.

He then offers to pay her $200 to sleep with him. As she is travelling around the world, and is short of funds, she agrees. The next night the guy turns up again. Again he orders Fosters and After showing her plenty of attention, asks if she will sleep with him again for $200. She remembers the night before and is only too happy to agree. This goes on for 5 nights.

On the 6th night the guy comes in again, orders Fosters but goes and sits in the corner. The barmaid thinks that if she pays him more attention then,maybe she can shake some more cash out of him. So she goes over and sits next to him. She asks him where he's from in Australia . - " Melbourne ", he tells her. "So am I. What suburb?" she enquires. "Glen Iris" he replies.

"That's amazing........." she says excitedly, "..........so am I -what street?"

"Cameo Street " he replies. "This is unbelievable........." she says,her
voice quavering.

"What number?" "Number 20", he replies. She is totally astonished. "You are NOT going to believe his........", she screams,
"but I'm from number 22! My parents still live there!"

"I know..." he says,
"Your Dad gave me $1,000 to give to you"

HE WHO DRINKS AUSTRALIAN, THINKS AUSTRALIAN
It's an old one but still good
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:10 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

What is Sex?

An out-of-breath 8-year-old girl ran up to her grandfather, who was tinkering in
his workshop, and confronted him with the universally dreaded (by adults)
question. "What is sex...?"

He was surprised she'd ask such a question at her age, but thought if she's old
enough to ask, she's old enough to get a straight answer. He wouldn't shirk his
responsibility. Steeling himself to leave nothing out, he proceeded to describe
for her all the variations of human sexuality he could conjure, careful to
impress upon her the joys and responsibilities ofintercourse and procreation.

When Grandpa was finally done pontificating, the little girl stood frozen, as
though nailed to the spot, and looked at him with her mouth open,eyes wide in
amazement.

Seeing that she was overwhelmed, he asked her what had caused the sudden
curiosity. His granddaughter shook off her reverie and replied,"Grandma says
dinner will be ready in a couple of secs."
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:43 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joke, probably old but I've never heard it before

me like it alot....
Ems x
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:47 pm
Life's a gamble

A bloke's wife goes missing while diving off the West Australian coast.

He reports the event, searches fruitlessly and spends a terrible night

wondering what could have happened to her.

Next morning there's a knock at the door and he is confronted by a

couple of Policemen, the old Sarge and a younger Constable.

The Sarge says, 'Mate, we have some news for you, unfortunately some

really bad news, but, some good news, and maybe some more good news'.

'Well,' says the bloke, 'I guess I'd better have the bad news first?'

The Sarge says, 'I'm really sorry mate, but your wife is dead. Young

Bill here found her lying at about five fathoms in a little cleft in the reef.

He got a line around her and we pulled her up, but she was dead.'

The bloke is naturally pretty distressed to hear of this and has a bit of a turn.

But after a few minutes he pulls himself together and asks what the Good news is.

The Sarge says, 'Well when we got your wife up there were quite a few

really good sized crays and a swag of nice crabs attached to her, so we've

brought You your share.'

He hands the bloke a sugar bag with a couple of nice crays and four or

five crabs in it.

'Geez thanks. They're bloody beauties. I guess it's an ill wind and all That...

So what's the other possible good news? 'Well', the Sarge says,

'if you fancy a quick trip, me and young Bill here get off duty at around 11 o'clock

and we're gonna shoot over there and pull Her up again!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:49 pm
Life's a gamble

Never argue with a woman!
>
>
> One morning, the husband returns the boat to their lakeside cottage after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap.
>
>
>
> Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, puts
>
>
>
> her feet up, and begins to read her book. The peace and solitude are magnificent.
>
> Along comes a Fish and Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"
>
> "Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?").
>
> "You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her.
>
> "I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."
>
> "Yes, but I see you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."
>
> "If you do that, I 'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.
>
> "But I haven't even touched you," says the Game Warden.
>
> "That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."
>
> "Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.
>
> MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think. >
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:24 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

There was a woman who was interested in getting a boob job, so she went to her doctor, Dr. Smith and questioned him about implants.
He explained that, before you do anything too serious, there is a method that has worked for a lot of my patients.
Every morning when you wake up rub your boobs and say ''Scoobie doobie doobie, give me bigger boobies.''
She did this faithfully for weeks and noticed one day that they actually were getting bigger, she was very impressed. One morning she woke up, late for work and very rushed. By the time she got on the bus she realized that she forgot to go through her routine.
So standing on the bus, while rubbing her boobs she says ''Scoobie doobie doobie, give me bigger boobies''.
The man standing next to her says, ''You go to Dr. Smith?''
''Yes,'' she said, ''how did you know?''
He replies ''Hickory dickory dock!''
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
There was a woman who was interested in getting a boob job, so she went to her doctor, Dr. Smith and questioned him about implants.
He explained that, before you do anything too serious, there is a method that has worked for a lot of my patients.
Every morning when you wake up rub your boobs and say ''Scoobie doobie doobie, give me bigger boobies.''
She did this faithfully for weeks and noticed one day that they actually were getting bigger, she was very impressed. One morning she woke up, late for work and very rushed. By the time she got on the bus she realized that she forgot to go through her routine.
So standing on the bus, while rubbing her boobs she says ''Scoobie doobie doobie, give me bigger boobies''.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by asher
That made me giggle, cheers Asher
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:26 pm
chippy

premkit is a jewel in the roughpremkit is a jewel in the roughpremkit is a jewel in the roughpremkit is a jewel in the roughpremkit is a jewel in the rough

Cajun Pregnancy

Way down in Louisiana, Bubba's lady h ad been pregnant for some time, and now the time had come. So, he brought her to the doctor, and the doctor began to deliver the baby. She had a little boy, and the doctor looked over at Bubba and said, "Hey, Bubba! You just had you a son!" "Aint dat grand! !

Bubba got excited by this, but just then the doctor spoke up and said, Hold on! We ain't finished yet! "

The doctor then delivered a little girl. He said, "Hey, Bubba! You got you a daughter! She a pretty lil ting, too."

Bubba got kind of puzzled by this, and then the doctor said, "Hold on, we still ain't got done yet!" The doctor then delivered another boy and said, "Bubba, you
just had yourself another boy!

When Bubba and his wife went home with their three children, he sat down with his wife and said, "Mama, you remember dat night what we ran out of Vaseline and we had to use dat dere 3-in-1 Oil?”

She said, "Yeah, I do."

Bubba said, "Man, it's a damn good ting we didn't use no WD-40!"
Old Jul 28th 2007, 2:41 pm

I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital after my wife had gone into labour and the nurse walked out and said to the man sitting next to me, "Congratulations sir, you're the new father of twins!"
The man replied, "How about that, I work for the Doublemint Chewing Gum Company." The man then followed the woman to his wife's room.
About an hour later, the same nurse entered the waiting room and announced that Mr. Smith's wife has just had triplets.
Mr. Smith stood up and said, "Well, how do ya like that, I work for the 3M Company." The gentleman that was sitting next to me then got up and started to leave.
When I asked him why he was leaving, he remarked, "I think I need a breath of fresh air." The man continued, "I work for 7-UP."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.