Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Off topic bickering from UKMouse's thread

Off topic bickering from UKMouse's thread

Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:26 am
Banned

willamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I cant believe I'm typing this - WE'RE MOVING TO PERTH!

Originally Posted by paulry
time and place
So, your point is that BE is the ''time and place'' to be positive about Australia and positive only.

Where, then, is the ''time and place'', oh wise rule-maker, to be negative about Australia?

Oh, yes, that's right; there isn't one.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:34 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willamos
So, your point is that BE is the ''time and place'' to be positive about Australia and positive only.

Where, then, is the ''time and place'', oh wise rule-maker, to be negative about Australia?

I'll be upfront and say that I've reported your posts on this thread. I wish you'd just learn when it's appropriate to go all anti-Australia as you put it.

I really don't care about your negative views, each to their own, but there is a time and a place for it (and this isn't it). There are plenty of posters who have negative things to say about Australia (Arkon springs to mind) but you're the only one who seems to take it to the extreme with every post.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:35 am
Banned

willamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
I'll be upfront and say that I've reported your posts on this thread. I wish you'd just learn when it's appropriate to go all anti-Australia as you put it.

I really don't care about your negative views, each to their own, but there is a time and a place for it (and this isn't it). There are plenty of posters who have negative things to say about Australia (Arkon springs to mind) but you're the only one who seems to take it to the extreme with every post.
Oh, wow, your honesty and integrity is SO impressive.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:36 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Alfresco's right. You are a troll.

Read the thread again and you might realise when and where that time an place is
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:42 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, wow, your honesty and integrity is SO impressive.
I just thought you might like to put a name to the complaint so to speak. Take it however you like it... which appears to be badly like everything else!
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:44 am
Banned

I just thought you might like to put a name to the complaint so to speak. Take it however you like it... which appears to be badly like everything else!
Expecting me to respect you for going and whinging to the mods is rather strange.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:49 am
Canuck/Aussie

Expecting me to respect you for going and whinging to the mods is rather strange.
Why on earth would you think I'm looking for your respect! I don't give a crap what you think about me. Seriously.... get over yourself!
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:52 am
Banned

Why on earth would you think I'm looking for your respect! I don't give a crap what you think about me. Seriously.... get over yourself!
Why are you engaging in any form of dialogue with or about me then?

Cared enough to go and whinge to the mods like the weedy kid at school though.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond reputegeordiebloke has a reputation beyond repute

willamos, you obviously have issues that go beyond your dislike of Australia.
I'm still at a loss as to what you hope to achieve by posting on here, other than making others feel as bad as you obviously do.
It must be awful being as negative as you are and I really hope things get better for you in the future.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:01 am
Canuck/Aussie

You know what I actually agree with you on that. I do enjoy getting into arguements from time to time on the board but with you it just feels a bit like I'm talking to my 5 year old and quite frankly I get enough of that kind of attitude already!
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:04 am
Banned

You know what I actually agree with you on that. I do enjoy getting into arguements from time to time on the board but with you it just feels a bit like I'm talking to my 5 year old and quite frankly I get enough of that kind of attitude already!
So, the whinger who goes and grasses to the mods calls me a ''5 year old''.

Oh, the hypocrisy.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:12 am
Canuck/Aussie

So, the whinger who goes and grasses to the mods calls me a ''5 year old''.

Oh, the hypocrisy.
Perhaps I was just baiting you to see if you could post something different for a change
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:14 am
Banned

Perhaps I was just baiting you to see if you could post something different for a change
I doubt you're that clever.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:16 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you're going stir crazy Will. Could we get you back to Britain on "parole" 'til you stop hearing the voices?
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 10:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by kporte
I think you're going stir crazy Will. Could we get you back to Britain on "parole" 'til you stop hearing the voices?
If only.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.