Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

now checking my email every 5 mins

now checking my email every 5 mins

Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:47 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: now checking my email every 5 mins

Originally Posted by Tearose
sorry, what do you mean the activation date is based on the medical and p checks ?
also roughly how long am i looking at from the time i send off the visa to getting it granted ?
Thanks
we applied for our PCCs and they came back dated 29.09.06
our medicals were done (and dated 30.11.06)
our visas were issued 03.01.07 but have to be activated (ie we need to go to Oz either on holiday or to stay by 29.09.06)
as the date of our PCCs was the "oldest date" once either date is 12 months old you need to reapply for a more up to date PCC or med if the visa hasn't been granted by then.
I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Tearose will become famous soon enoughTearose will become famous soon enough
Default Re: now checking my email every 5 mins

That does, thanks