Nothing to Declare

Old Aug 21st 2009, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of
Default Nothing to Declare

Sorry if this has been asked before but is there such a programme in UK called 'Nothing to declare" which I gather is about immigration to Australia.I live in South Africa but my mum in Scotland told me about this programme and it sounded interesting.We tried to google it and do a search but came up blank.Is there maybe another name for it or have I got it completely wrong?Would really love to try and download it somehow so any help would be appreciated.TIA
Old Aug 21st 2009, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Del-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really niceDel-Jo is just really nice
Default Re: Nothing to Declare

No your mum is right I watch it quite alot it is called 'Nothing to Declare' and its about Australia's Border Controls its quite good. I think its on Sky One.

Just tried looking it up think its Living that its on.

Last edited by Del-Jo; Aug 21st 2009 at 9:18 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 9:19 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shirlw
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there such a programme in UK called 'Nothing to declare" which I gather is about immigration to Australia.I live in South Africa but my mum in Scotland told me about this programme and it sounded interesting.We tried to google it and do a search but came up blank.Is there maybe another name for it or have I got it completely wrong?Would really love to try and download it somehow so any help would be appreciated.TIA
There is a program called this on Living tv at 11pm weekday nights
It is also known as Border Security:
http://australianetwork.com/guide/00001387.htm
Old Aug 21st 2009, 9:22 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

I only know it as "nothing to declare". From my own searches there's no episodes available online. The program can get a bit repetitive at times but is quite entertaining too especially in terms of what people try to get away with and how they behave at airports. Some real crazies.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
There is a program called this on Living tv at 11pm weekday nights
It is also known as Border Security:
http://australianetwork.com/guide/00001387.htm
Thanks for that Jaycee we will take a look
Old Aug 21st 2009, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paulry
I only know it as "nothing to declare". From my own searches there's no episodes available online. The program can get a bit repetitive at times but is quite entertaining too especially in terms of what people try to get away with and how they behave at airports. Some real crazies.
Thanks Paulry.........any others you can think of to look at........or even some decent british comedy which is sadly lacking in South Africa.We have had things like:

Eastenders
Doctors
Benidorm
Shameless
Gimme gimme
Two pints of lager
coupling
only fools and horses repeated to death
Faulty towers repeated to death
porridge ditto
The one with Mrs Bucket?
and a few others I can't remember,so what's good on telly at the moment?
Old Aug 21st 2009, 10:07 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Paulry.........any others you can think of to look at........or even some decent british comedy which is sadly lacking in South Africa.We have had things like:

Eastenders
Doctors
Benidorm
Shameless
Gimme gimme
Two pints of lager
coupling
only fools and horses repeated to death
Faulty towers repeated to death
porridge ditto
The one with Mrs Bucket?
and a few others I can't remember,so what's good on telly at the moment?
There's not a lot of good new comedies on the TV in the UK at the moment. Two comedies not in your list but are excellent are The Office and The IT Crowd. Both a good few years old though. Don't you get a good selection on DSTV?
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:28 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

There's not a lot of good new comedies on the TV in the UK at the moment. Two comedies not in your list but are excellent are The Office and The IT Crowd. Both a good few years old though. Don't you get a good selection on DSTV?
Isn't there a new series of The IT Crowd showing in the UK at the moment?

Girl I work with said she saw new episodes on a plane trip, so I hope she's right, I love it
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

DSTV is full of ancient repeats of old has beens which is why we have ventured into downloads recently........will look into The IT Crowd thanks
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

moonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the rough

Try "Outnumbered", absolutely brilliant!
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonpig
Try "Outnumbered", absolutely brilliant!

I was going to say that! Just watched it and had a darned good laugh - not something you can do whilst watching telly at the moment. Although I had my usual chuckle at Simon Cowell's comments on X Factor tonight.
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

What season is X-Factor now running,is it 5? We are busy watching 3 I think and it gets quite personal between Louis and good'ol Simon!

Will check out "Outnumbered" thanks guys.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 8:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Isn't there a new series of The IT Crowd showing in the UK at the moment?

Girl I work with said she saw new episodes on a plane trip, so I hope she's right, I love it
They (channel 4) aired series 3 earlier this year. Not as good as the first two but worth watching.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t.../episode-guide