Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Not sure i got this right......

Not sure i got this right......

Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not sure i got this right......

......... theres me filling the car of stuff ready to car boot tomorrow and all the neighbours kids come a sniffing SO i now have a box of freebie videos and books at the end of my drive! Not sure i will make a good sales person hey? Oh well at least the kids are 'appy!!
Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:22 pm
ANNE&JAY

ANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Not sure i got this right......

I was thinking of doing a car boot tomorrow but hasn't it forecast showers?
Anne
Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

according to Century (see you oop norf) it says supposed to be better tomorrow than today im doing this ONE boot sale, anything not sold is going to dump before i get home and then everything else that needs to be got rid off is going in a box at teh end of my drive!! Its liek a sunday morning market out there!!!!!!!
Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:28 pm
ANNE&JAY

ANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud ofANNE&JAY has much to be proud of

If the weather is fine I'd better start packing now. Hubby is not going to be pleased he's just sat down with a beer to watch the footie.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

know what you mean! we are going now rain or shine! my car is packed to the roof Have managed to sell some stuff to a neighbour for £7 so that means i have already made a profit of £2 once i paid my sellers fee!!!!! Im on a roll - i feel it in my waters
Old Aug 11th 2007, 8:02 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
know what you mean! we are going now rain or shine! my car is packed to the roof Have managed to sell some stuff to a neighbour for £7 so that means i have already made a profit of £2 once i paid my sellers fee!!!!! Im on a roll - i feel it in my waters
Mmmmm those videos

Old Aug 12th 2007, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

5am - Got up all ready to go and its flipping P****** it down!!! :curse::curse:
Back to bed and gonna blow the car and its contents up in the mornig i reckon :curse:
Old Aug 12th 2007, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daunted
5am - Got up all ready to go and its flipping P****** it down!!! :curse::curse:
Back to bed and gonna blow the car and its contents up in the mornig i reckon :curse:
I did a boot sale yesterday with the kids made TWO HUNDRED QUID just getting rid of crap out the loft and around the house came back with quite a bit so gonna do another one in a few weeks once we have cleared out the two sheds.

Old Aug 12th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mum01753
I did a boot sale yesterday with the kids made TWO HUNDRED QUID just getting rid of crap out the loft and around the house came back with quite a bit so gonna do another one in a few weeks once we have cleared out the two sheds.

£200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not sure i will make that much - its all gonna have to be unloaded again today
Old Aug 12th 2007, 10:46 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

We did 3 big boot fairs before we came over

made enough to buy the girls a new computer just before we came £500.00 (made to spec through a friend )

plus a couple of good meals out!
Old Aug 12th 2007, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda Jayne is an unknown quantity at this point

You actually make more money if you can be bothered to do a boot sale as you save on skip fees. I have just paid about £250 for two skips! When we cleared my dad's house after he died our total skip bill came to around £1,000. I look back and think we should have just put everything in the garden and said "come and take it away for FREE". We would have saved the grand.