Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

not long now...............

not long now...............

Old Jul 18th 2009, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

bu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: not long now...............

Originally Posted by paulry
Yeah, if I had a house like that I would think long and hard before emigrating. Looks like a dream home
Thanks for the complement its been a long job (10 years infact) lol
As a builder myself i only see it as bricks and mortar, however Rachel my wife sees it as memories and partys etc. Hopefully I'll build another (not keen on tin roofs though!)
Old Jul 18th 2009, 7:59 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
4.50?! PAUL!!! I'm officially scolding u now, u need ur sleep boyo!!!
He has too much bread to make!
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:04 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bu1lder
As a builder myself i only see it as bricks and mortar, however Rachel my wife sees it as memories and partys etc. Hopefully I'll build another (not keen on tin roofs though!)
where in Aus are you moving to?
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bu1lder
Still get the occassional "wish I was in my old home" from her indoors Bu1lder, so I know exactly what you mean. Good luck mate. Fingers crossed for you.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:11 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
Still get the occassional "wish I was in my old home" from her indoors Bu1lder, so I know exactly what you mean. Good luck mate. Fingers crossed for you.
So wid I if a hud tae live wi sumday that looked like that
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
So wid I if a hud tae live wi sumday that looked like that
Thats whit Oz diz te ye. Ah wiz a fine figure ae a man till ah came here.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by framac67
Thats whit Oz diz te ye. Ah wiz a fine figure ae a man till ah came here.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:22 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

He has too much bread to make!
I'll kick his @ss! lol
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I'll kick his @ss! lol
You go girl
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:34 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

You go girl
He'll just say it's him in training for adjusting to Aussietime, but I wont entertain that excuse, he's just a very bad boy! GRR lol
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

or maybe there's two of him.... one for the day time and one for the night time.......
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:53 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick
or maybe there's two of him.... one for the day time and one for the night time.......
That'd explain A LOT! lol
Old Jul 18th 2009, 9:26 am

Could simply be just his split personality
Old Jul 18th 2009, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

One's called Paul and the others called Pauline
Old Jul 18th 2009, 9:47 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

One's called Paul and the others called Pauline
OOOOOOOOOOOOO that's a bit below the belt lol

Wonder where he is? Maybe he's in bed with jetlag lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.