Nine years

Old Nov 1st 2014, 1:52 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nine years

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

It is absolutely stunning, and great value too—we paid a total of $240 for two nights.

Total privacy, total silence except for the breeze and local fauna. We saw the owner only once during our entire weekend, and wouldn't have seen her at all if we hadn't wandered up to the wrong door by accident when we first arrived.

Late checkout too: we eventually dragged ourselves to the car just minutes before noon, and the owner didn't even bat an eyelid!

Great price for what looks and sounds a gorgeous place. Much classier than the last time I booked a romantic weekend for Scouse and I. The place looked and sounded great on the 'net, but...

When we arrived the owner gave us a 'welcome pack' of chocolate body paint and a feather. Amid various smutty remarks, she told us that her husband had filled the spa on the veranda of our cottage for us.

Aside from the fact that the pair of them probably had binoculars at the ready, I don't do tacky. We were out of there
Old Nov 2nd 2014, 3:18 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you ended up at a B&B run by Sid James!

Old Nov 3rd 2014, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmmmm

I booked a weekend at a vineyard in the Yarra.

Shite room - worst I have ever seen. They did lie a bit about the view - so I used that evidence against them (I am normally quite even about these things : if I have stuffed up - I take it) but I rang reception and told them my pridicament - big anniversay.

We were upgraded to Premium Spa Room with kitchenette, lounge, you name it.

Not bad for the sum we paid. Infact, we ran out absolute winners.

It is always worth asking for an upgrade!

The weekend went from disappointing to splendid.

Cheers
Old Nov 4th 2014, 2:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats vash
Old Nov 4th 2014, 11:58 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers fellas.