Nine years

Old Oct 22nd 2014, 9:28 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Nine years

Nine years today!

Old Oct 22nd 2014, 11:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nine years

You know what, you're as much of a geek as I'd imagined lol. good on ya fella, it's good to find your soul mate, I found my sole mate once, she worked in Dolceys, it didn't last.

Congrats
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 1:48 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Awww - congratulations!
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 1:51 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
You know what, you're as much of a geek as I'd imagined lol. good on ya fella, it's good to find your soul mate, I found my sole mate once, she worked in Dolceys, it didn't last.

Congrats
Hahahaaa! You reminded me of a Billy Butler Hold Your Plums cd we've got, he was going on about the Are Sole shoe company, which made inner soles for shoes. There was a mix-up and they only manufactured left shoe ones, so they were stuck with a right bunch of Are Soles. (you probably need to know 'scouse' and to listen to it to find it funny)
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Love the black and white photos Vash, congratulations.
Old Oct 22nd 2014, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
You're a bloody cheeky git Steve! Lol

I don't know how you get away with it!
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 12:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Mr and Mrs Vash!!
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 6:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Lovely pics of what looks to have been a great day!
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 11:47 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone.

Old Oct 23rd 2014, 11:48 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Bagsey the leftmost one, she looks like a go-er. <ducks>
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 11:56 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

What happened
Old Oct 23rd 2014, 1:08 pm
Fighting my corner

Arrow Re: Nine years

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Bagsey the leftmost one, she looks like a go-er. <ducks>
That's my sister in law! (She's now living in Canada and married, with twins).

Old Oct 24th 2014, 9:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Molly Coddle
You're a bloody cheeky git Steve! Lol

I don't know how you get away with it!
haha, I look like a scared 12 year old in my wedding photo's...I don't think I was even shaving that much at the time, it was a toss up between that one, and a rather clever one that insulted everyone in the photo (in a nice way, not nasty) , so I decided to be dead nice cos I'm a great bloke.

Happy anniversary again, 24 for me next year, the lucky bitch
Old Oct 24th 2014, 11:16 am
Concierge

Happy anniversary again, 24 for me next year, the lucky bitch
For an anniversary present, I think you should print that message out and pop it in her card.

Go on - I dare ya
Old Oct 25th 2014, 8:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
For an anniversary present, I think you should print that message out and pop it in her card.

Go on - I dare ya
Haha, you'd be amazed if I sent you one of my anniversary poems to the lovely wife, very romantic as you can imagine, and usually cos I forgot

Desperation = inspiration

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.