Reload this Page >

Nightmare MIL thread

Nightmare MIL thread

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Donna Doo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nightmare MIL thread

Hello

Well we've got one week to go and it's been interesting.

The short version of the long SIL from hell story is...

1. We had a spanish apartment with my SIL and BIL
2. Had to sell apartment cos we're off to Oz - hurrah
3. BIL and SIL did bugger all to help with the sale.
4. BIL agreed to let OH change euros into pounds using our Moneycorp account.
5. SIL leaves REALLY stroppy voicemail asking OH to explain why we've transferred THEIR money and doesn't put the phone down properly so we're treated to another 5 minutes of them accusing us of stealing their money!!!
7. OH rings them back and gives it to them - both barrels!!
8. I send a text to both telling them to go f**k themselves

Can't tell you how long I've been waiting to do that - it was the best christmas pressie ever!!!

Burnt that bridge I think!

Donna
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Own up - you only married the wife because you wanted her mother as your MIL?
I used to work in a pub for extra cash/meet girls ( where I met the wife!) and my now MIL and SFIL used to be known to frequent the establishment to partake in the noble art of alchohol consumption. As usual they would be one of the last to leave after time was called, the usual amount of gentle coaxing to leave was required.
When the now wife went home and announced she has a new boyfriend, and it was me, a large groan was uttered and words to the effect of 'Oh no, not him' could be heard for a few weeks.
All in the distant past and I love my MIL to bits.

Johnnyyt
Old Jan 5th 2008, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Still got my SIL.:curse:

Originally Posted by sarab40
Mine is lovely too.......you can have mine..she may be going spare soon (ha ha, Sally!!)