Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

Old Mar 13th 2006, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

Originally Posted by Hutch
**** knows who rattled your cage, or what you're going on about.
Well, have a think...
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:53 pm
‹(•¿•)›

Superstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see the Aussies getting cleaned up...Lets hope that ponting and co crumble as easily in the test matches...Chokers.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:58 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wengerboy
yeah he was just as alert on friday when that bint presenting the draw collapsed and he just stood there looking at her
Only saw that last night...LMAO...
Old Mar 13th 2006, 11:38 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
On an unrelated note, how's England getting on with India these days?
we just lost the 2nd test by 9 wickets my friend!
I have no problem with losing nor do I have a problem discussing it.
feel free to quiz me on the current state of the england team at your leisure
Old Mar 14th 2006, 7:05 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

we just lost the 2nd test by 9 wickets my friend!
Wahey!

Of course not, you're a Brit!

feel free to quiz me on the current state of the england team at your leisure
Rightyo then, I'll bear that in mind!

Old Mar 14th 2006, 6:46 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

unless of course it`s bangladesh
Old Mar 14th 2006, 9:18 pm
‹(•¿•)›

Superstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond reputeSuperstar has a reputation beyond repute

What sort of a team would lose a cricket match to Bangledesh???
Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:06 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, those Bangladeshis are dangerous! We under-estimated them and paid the price!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:07 am
Fighting my corner

Red face Re: Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

Originally Posted by Superstar
What sort of a team would lose a cricket match to Bangledesh???
An over-confident Aussie team, of course!
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:38 pm
Up The Arse!!

Wahey!

Rightyo then, I'll bear that in mind!

what do you make of the young england team that just levelled the series in India?
not bad for a team decimated by injuries i`m sure you`ll agree
good on ya freddie
http://aus.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2005-06/ENG_IN_IND/
Old Mar 21st 2006, 9:22 pm
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fraser
Why because I like living here, doesn't mean I have to like their sports or want to support their cricket team, in fact the more their team suffer makes my stay here more tenable as it stops them taking the piss out of England.
good on you fraser ,im all for a bit of friendly sporting banter we take it all the time when we give it back dont they get the hump.once a pom always a pom no amount of paper will make me support a sporting nation that thinks it should win everything sporting wise ,australia should take a leaf out of englands book and learn to lose with a little dignity instead of blaming just about everything else but the fact they played crap

Last edited by sassenach; Mar 21st 2006 at 9:25 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 8:42 am
Fighting my corner

Warne spins Australia to series win

Shane Warne grabbed six wickets to spearhead Australia to an unbeatable 2-0 series victory over South Africa in Durban this morning (AEDT).

Despite stiff resistance shown by the South Africans for most of the final day of the second Test, the Australians surged to victory by 112 runs after leg spinner Warne claimed 6 for 86, his 35th five-wicket haul

South Africa, set a victory target of 410, were dismissed for 297 with 6.1 overs left in the match.
Source.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Shane Warne grabbed six wickets to spearhead Australia to an unbeatable 2-0 series victory over South Africa in Durban this morning (AEDT).

Despite stiff resistance shown by the South Africans for most of the final day of the second Test, the Australians surged to victory by 112 runs after leg spinner Warne claimed 6 for 86, his 35th five-wicket haul

South Africa, set a victory target of 410, were dismissed for 297 with 6.1 overs left in the match.
Source.
The Aussies played well and deserved the win. Just a pity that it was Warne who took all the wickets
Old Mar 28th 2006, 10:32 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I see England got a bit of a kicking in the first of the one-dayers ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cric...nd/4848900.stm
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:31 pm
Up The Arse!!

Source.
glad I clicked on the link to see where the article originated from!
would never have picked it without

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.