Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

Wikiposts

Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:30 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

Well done the Saffers on your 196 run victory
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 8:59 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

Originally Posted by fraser
Well done the Saffers on your 196 run victory
Tell me you're taking the piss.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:04 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Tell me you're taking the piss.
Nope SA 290

Australia 93 all out
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:05 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Nope SA 290

Australia 93 all out
I didn't mean the score ... I meant your apparent happiness at the result.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:09 am

I didn't mean the score ... I meant your apparent happiness at the result.
Sorry still half asleep, am I taking the piss? Absolutely

I've been subjected to the Aussie press taking the piss out of the England performances since the ashes, saying that we might as well not turn up this year.

They can bitch about their own team now
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:14 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry still half asleep, am I taking the piss? Absolutely

I've been subjected to the Aussie press taking the piss out of the England performances since the ashes, saying that we might as well not turn up this year.

They can bitch about their own team now
I would normally be with you here mate. But as the Spitting Image song went, all them years ago, 'I've never met a nice South African.'

(and they have a silly accent)
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:20 am
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
I would normally be with you here mate. But as the Spitting Image song went, all them years ago, 'I've never met a nice South African.'

(and they have a silly accent)
That was kind of where I was heading in my questions too. Anyone, but anyone, but South Africa.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:24 am

That was kind of where I was heading in my questions too. Anyone, but anyone, but South Africa.
Sorry, anyone, but anyone but Australia
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:25 am
Australia's Doorman

Newsflash. You've emigrated to the wrong country.

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:27 am

Newsflash. You've emigrated to the wrong country.

Why if I was in SA and had to listen to them slagging us off I'd want the Aussies to win to shut them up, it's just good banter ammunition
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:38 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Why if I was in SA and had to listen to them slagging us off I'd want the Aussies to win to shut them up, it's just good banter ammunition
we've got the little brown urn mate. That, and the laughs their football team are gonna give us this summer is ammunition enough.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
we've got the little brown urn mate. That, and the laughs their football team are gonna give us this summer is ammunition enough.
Mate no such thing as enough, make hay while the sun shines
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 10:46 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I expect we'll be seeing you in the Returning to the UK forum in about 18 months time. Why on earth are you coming here? the locals are not going to take kindly to your contempt of your adopted country's sporting team and its sports in gereral.

You and Thebears ought to get together because I can't see you making any other friends out here.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by renth
I expect we'll be seeing you in the Returning to the UK forum in about 18 months time. Why on earth are you coming here? the locals are not going to take kindly to your contempt of your adopted country's sporting team and its sports in gereral.

You and Thebears ought to get together because I can't see you making any other friends out here.
Why because I like living here, doesn't mean I have to like their sports or want to support their cricket team, in fact the more their team suffer makes my stay here more tenable as it stops them taking the piss out of England.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 3:15 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth

do you honestly think that there are no aussies that share the same contempt for their national team?
plenty of ill feeling toward them here over the last couple of months and in general IMO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.