Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

Old Mar 12th 2006, 12:26 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

Originally Posted by Bordy
To easy, maybe Mrs Gilly should bowl.
morning bordy
Old Mar 12th 2006, 1:14 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Not much talk of cricket in the office today from the boys.....perhaps I will bring it up over lunch.

Perhaps Smith was right all along with the chokers comment? couldnt defend 430 odd!!

I thought any English man or women would be happy to see the Aussies get turned over? with them being one of our greatest sporting foes in the world?

Now what to wear when I get home the England shirt or the Forest shirt!!!

Originally Posted by fraser
You was saying

I was just reading through this thread and din't realise that they were playing, so naturally I though the Aussies had thrashed them but oh no, beautiful and I thought it had gone quiet with no final score on here
Old Mar 12th 2006, 1:16 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
Not much talk of cricket in the office today from the boys.....perhaps I will bring it up over lunch.

Perhaps Smith was right all along with the chokers comment? couldnt defend 430 odd!!

I thought any English man or women would be happy to see the Aussies get turned over? with them being one of our greatest sporting foes in the world?

What talk is this, please desist as you'll be embarrassing chickflick
Old Mar 12th 2006, 1:19 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrickyTree

would that be an england cricket shirt?
Old Mar 12th 2006, 1:33 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Hell I might just wear the England cricket shirt over the football shirt....could you imagine that!!!!

Originally Posted by wengerboy
would that be an england cricket shirt?
Old Mar 12th 2006, 6:51 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

England got thrashed by France in the rugby... .
Old Mar 12th 2006, 6:55 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chick Flick
There's nothing worse than seeing a fat white english tosser wearing an England shirt abroad, or perhaps there is, seeing the whole family wearing one!!!. It makes me truly ashamed to be british. Your roots me be in Britain but your home is in Australia, so stop being a tosser and have some respect. You sound like one of those TW**S that would support any team BUT Manchester United. Please buy a ticket back to the UK before us decent expats arrive, and STOP giving us all a bad name.

Fraser you're in there mate you still got the heat baby!!
Old Mar 12th 2006, 6:57 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Fraser you're in there mate you still got the heat baby!!
cheers for the k m8!
will have to spread i`m afraid then i`m all yours
Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:05 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
England got thrashed by France in the rugby... .
VIVA LA FRANCE................. mm
Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wengerboy
cheers for the k m8!
will have to spread i`m afraid then i`m all yours

no worries matey! did you see stephen gerrard's excellent passing skills yesterday!!! brilliant!!! LMAO
Old Mar 12th 2006, 8:15 pm
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
no worries matey! did you see stephen gerrard's excellent passing skills yesterday!!! brilliant!!! LMAO
yeah he was just as alert on friday when that bint presenting the draw collapsed and he just stood there looking at her
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Good????

Maybe Gilly should bowl with his gloves on to make it a contest.
I think this comment is my favourite...might make it my signature

Go Proteas
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:26 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Nice to wake up to news of he Aussies getting thrashed

On an unrelated note, how's England getting on with India these days?
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hutch
That was kind of where I was heading in my questions too. Anyone, but anyone, but South Africa.
As if we needed your support
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:37 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shellfish
As if we needed your support
**** knows who rattled your cage, or what you're going on about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.