BE New Year Honours!

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:45 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE New Year Honours!

bumpity bump!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:47 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
bumpity bump!
And if anyone is too shy to send nominations via the forum, there is always the pm route.........
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And if anyone is too shy to send nominations via the forum, there is always the pm route.........
For sure. Got a really good mix in so far. People have really thought about it. Keep them coming 'cos I don't want folks moaning about who should have been there......
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:51 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Hmph. Shameless attempt to put your name in the frame for the 'most helpful' category I see

Any decision on the 'Most Attractive Rodent' category yet? I've already bought a hat!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Peepster
Hmph. Shameless attempt to put your name in the frame for the 'most helpful' category I see

Any decision on the 'Most Attractive Rodent' category yet? I've already bought a hat!
I'm voting for Bernie on that one.....
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:58 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

What!!! How can you?? Look at my stance, my slim little back legs, my shiny hair!!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

What!!! How can you?? Look at my stance, my slim little back legs, my shiny hair!!
the lightsabre puts me off......
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:03 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Not a chance

Esmeralda Chipmunk my trusty assistant of course
Attached Thumbnails BE New Year Honours!-esmeralda-train.jpg  

Last edited by Pollyana; Dec 2nd 2009 at 10:15 pm.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:06 pm
Random Member

Not a chance Esmeralda Chipmunk my trusty assistant of course
I don't like the look of where that finger's gone .... clearly Esmeralda is of loose character.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:19 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

You might be in the running for "Rodent most likely to be inserted in Richard Gere's arse"

or there is always "rodent most likely to be eaten by Freddie Starr"
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 11:45 pm
Home and Happy

I don't like the look of where that finger's gone .... clearly Esmeralda is of loose character.
Follows in her mother's footsteps
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 12:58 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Not a chance

Esmeralda Chipmunk my trusty assistant of course
I was wondering where your chipmunks had gone! I loved that site you had with all the photos.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 2:23 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I was wondering where your chipmunks had gone! I loved that site you had with all the photos.
Its still there but owing to a large amount of ridicule and threats from a few people Esmeralda is very wary of appearing on the forum these days
Old Dec 4th 2009, 9:32 am
Home and Happy

So what stage are we at with these awards then?
(apart from the nomination of Bernie as Best Rodent - and there are similarities - teeth, nose, speed he moves at ..... )
Have you got a decent amount of nominations yet? C'mon people, get yer thinking caps on!
Old Dec 4th 2009, 10:48 am
Account Closed

So what stage are we at with these awards then?
(apart from the nomination of Bernie as Best Rodent - and there are similarities - teeth, nose, speed he moves at ..... )
Have you got a decent amount of nominations yet? C'mon people, get yer thinking caps on!
A fair amount but there are loads of folk who haven't nominated....
I will be doing the polls over the weekend so this is the last chance to nominate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.