Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

BE New Year Honours!

BE New Year Honours!

Old Dec 1st 2009, 2:24 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE New Year Honours!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I am off to make some hot crumpets, would anyone like a bit of crumpet?
You mean pikelets? Yum! My favourite is to spread peanut butter and jam on those things <drool>
Old Dec 1st 2009, 2:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
You mean pikelets? Yum! My favourite is to spread peanut butter and jam on those things <drool>
Tiffin anyone?
Old Dec 1st 2009, 2:27 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
But k is a hearts supporter, not Rainjurs

Just as bad I suppose.
I played Rugby, not that Jessie's game....
Old Dec 1st 2009, 3:03 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I played Rugby, not that Jessie's game....
Ruggers is a jessie's game
Old Dec 1st 2009, 3:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
U got the face of one
You mean that's not really him on his avatar? I'm disappointed
Old Dec 1st 2009, 6:09 am
Account Closed

My nominations....
It's been very hard, and consequently it's been difficult to concentrate on my choices, but I finally pulled it off.

1-Best overall poster of the year
Scottishcelts. She has really contributed to the forum this year and opened some good fun threads.
2-Thread of the year
The price of milk in Australia, By ABCDiamond. Classic BE thread.
3-Most amusing poster of the year
Broad Shoulders. Sadly I share a sense of humour with this miscreant. My naughtiest and most amusing nominations are interchangeable
4-Male you like to flirt with the most
Bernieboy. He loves it!
5-Female you like to flirt with the most
Ahh the choice of all the lovely Ladies! I have gone for Scottishcelts as we have flirted regularly and shamelessly.
6-Most helpful poster of the year
Many helpful posters on here but I have gone for Sallyclaire because she pops up with thanks and kind thoughts on so many threads. A nice person.
7-Poster you'd most like to share a drink with
Willamos. I like Will!
8-Naughtiest poster of the year
Professional Princess. I know more about her beaver than I should
A great poster!

I found it really tough to pick one in each category tbh. Particularly the "go for a drink" one. It is also shamelessly biased towards people I like on the forum but hey, sue me!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 6:33 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

A great poster!
I suspect a lot of people will agree with that one!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 6:55 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by comet555
I suspect a lot of people will agree with that one!
Well I feel it is only right and proper to tell you that I shall be booking my waxing appointment soon.

I shall sell the wax clippings on ebay.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 6:58 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well I feel it is only right and proper to tell you that I shall be booking my waxing appointment soon.

I shall sell the wax clippings on ebay.
I'm in serious need of tooth floss right now. How long are they exactly?
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:16 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I'm in serious need of tooth floss right now. How long are they exactly?
No use as tooth floss I'm afraid. Clippings will be stuck to the wax strip. Only possible use would be to use it like one of those sticky strip thingies that catch flies. (PP don't get me wrong, I'm not insinuating that your fahini clippings would attract flies...)
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Peepster
No use as tooth floss I'm afraid. Clippings will be stuck to the wax strip. Only possible use would be to use it like one of those sticky strip thingies that catch flies. (PP don't get me wrong, I'm not insinuating that your fahini clippings would attract flies...)
I think you just did
Old Dec 1st 2009, 10:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bernieboy. He loves it!

I'm sure you'll make a lovely couple
Old Dec 1st 2009, 10:59 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
Old Dec 1st 2009, 11:35 am
Account Closed

This is all a bit of fun, but if anyone would like to be excluded from the whole thing, let me know......
Old Dec 1st 2009, 11:36 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

My nominations....
It's been very hard, and consequently it's been difficult to concentrate on my choices, but I finally pulled it off.

1-Best overall poster of the year
Scottishcelts. She has really contributed to the forum this year and opened some good fun threads.
2-Thread of the year
The price of milk in Australia, By ABCDiamond. Classic BE thread.
3-Most amusing poster of the year
Broad Shoulders. Sadly I share a sense of humour with this miscreant. My naughtiest and most amusing nominations are interchangeable
Bernieboy. He loves it!
5-Female you like to flirt with the most
Ahh the choice of all the lovely Ladies! I have gone for Scottishcelts as we have flirted regularly and shamelessly.
6-Most helpful poster of the year
Many helpful posters on here but I have gone for Sallyclaire because she pops up with thanks and kind thoughts on so many threads. A nice person.
7-Poster you'd most like to share a drink with
Willamos. I like Will!
A great poster!

I found it really tough to pick one in each category tbh. Particularly the "go for a drink" one. It is also shamelessly biased towards people I like on the forum but hey, sue me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.