Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

BE New Year Honours!

BE New Year Honours!

Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:44 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BE New Year Honours!

Time for some awards. Feel free to PM me with nominations on the categories below and even add some others if you find I have missed something, but no negative or demeaning ones please!
1-Best overall poster of the year
2-Thread of the year
3-Most amusing poster of the year
4-Male you like to flirt with the most
5-Female you like to flirt with the most
6-Most helpful poster of the year
7-Poster you'd most like to share a drink with
8-Naughtiest poster of the year

Last edited by kporte; Nov 30th 2009 at 7:12 am.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:51 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE New Year Honours!

Def up there is that post Spartacus did with the road sign that looked like a gravestone,cant find it now but still makes me chuckle
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Def up there is that post Spartacus did with the road sign that looked like a gravestone,cant find it now but still makes me chuckle
Get yer nominations in then.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:53 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Get yer nominations in then.
I just didfunniest thread/post for me
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I just didfunniest thread/post for me
Now I have to find it PM me with the rest then?
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:59 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

I would like to suggest a 'Most Attractive Rodent' category please.

Can we also have a 'which poster you would most like to share a drink with' and 'most deviant poster of the year' (these last 2 are proper suggestions. I know the rodent option stands no chance).
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:01 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Peepster

Can we also have a 'which poster you would most like to share a drink with' and 'most deviant poster of the year' (these last 2 are proper suggestions. I know the rodent option stands no chance).
Cheers that's me in with a chance now
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Peepster

Done, kind off.....
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:19 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

I think a "Maddest Poster of the Year" award is also necessary
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
I think a "Maddest Poster of the Year" award is also necessary
Trying really hard to keep it clean(ish) and non offensive. How can we couch it to mean maddest whilst still remaining somewhat nice(ish)?
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:27 am
FREE TIBET

Trying really hard to keep it clean(ish) and non offensive. How can we couch it to mean maddest whilst still remaining somewhat nice(ish)?
Thats easy just give the prize to bullshitter oh i mean BS=broadshoulders now
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Time for some awards. Feel free to PM me with nominations on the categories below and even add some others if you find I have missed something, but no negative or demeaning ones please!
1-Best overall poster of the year-dollface (shes mental)
2-Thread of the year
-lord lionheart (abt female genitalia)
3-Most amusing poster of the year-arkon (he cracks me up)
4-Male you like to flirt with the most-nooooooooooooooooooo
5-Female you like to flirt with the most-ma baby s/celts
6-Most helpful poster of the year-abc diamond
7-Poster you'd most like to share a drink with-call me Al
8-Naughtiest poster of the year
-bernie

There ye go. I'll put ma name to it without fear.
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Can I maybe steal these categories to do an honours list for the Canada forum!? They are fun and clean
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Think I've made a bit of a booboo but ye get the drift
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:28 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by framac67
-bernie

There ye go. I'll put ma name to it without fear.
Are you saying im no.8 ?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.