BE New Year Honours!

Wikiposts

BE New Year Honours!

Old Nov 29th 2009, 10:50 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE New Year Honours!

Originally Posted by comet555
I'd love to know what everyone though was the most controversial or arguementative thread for the year. Perhaps that would just be stirring up more trouble though
I sort of had that in mind for best thread. Depends how you look at it but it can be the way to go....
Old Nov 29th 2009, 10:51 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to know what everyone though was the most controversial or arguementative thread for the year. Perhaps that would just be stirring up more trouble though
As there have been quite a few, I think you'd need to refine the selection parameters on that one.......
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:10 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, that's true!

Perhaps the longest running debt thread would be specific enough! As you say though there are lots of controversial discussions so it's hard to pick a favourite.
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Funniest exchange rate thread?
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:19 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a couple that spring to mind.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631192

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629823
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Can I nominate the most repetitive reply poster.

You know who you are...

JTL
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:35 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Can I nominate the most repetitive reply poster.

You know who you are...

JTL
Me me me me me me me me me oh please let it be meeeeeeee
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:40 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Two of yours I see! You must have some more lurking around there somewhere
Old Nov 29th 2009, 11:50 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Two of yours I see! You must have some more lurking around there somewhere
I think those two were particularly successful.

Any thread in the Barbie that starts to develop 'balls' gets despatched to TIO... the 'UK turning Islam" thread was one of the few that managed to last in the Barbie for hundreds of posts.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Me me me me me me me me me oh please let it be meeeeeeee

You don't need to ask. Its yours.

Now say something about republicans in your thank you speech. Bearing in mind I'm Australian, with an Australian wife and 2 Australian kids. So it better justify why we're removing the Queen as the head of State of Australia.

And nothing about Ireland, which is an old dead argument.

JTL
Old Nov 30th 2009, 12:07 am
Account Closed

Any chance we can keep the religious bullshit to PM so a light hearted thread doesn't get closed?
Old Nov 30th 2009, 1:23 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: BE New Year Honours!

Originally Posted by kporte
1-Best overall poster of the year
TiddlyPom.

2-Thread of the year
daunted's update thread.

3-Most amusing poster of the year
Alfresco and kporte.

Oh, and arkon - albeit uintentionally.

4-Male you like to flirt with the most
None.

5-Female you like to flirt with the most
I don't flirt with the ladies here - but if I ever did, I'd choose busterboy.

6-Most helpful poster of the year
ABC Diamond and ozzieeagle.

7-Poster you'd most like to share a drink with
BadgeIsBack.

8-Naughtiest poster of the year
Professional Princess.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Time for some awards. Feel free to PM me with nominations on the categories below and even add some others if you find I have missed something, but no negative or demeaning ones please!
1-Best overall poster of the year
2-Thread of the year
3-Most amusing poster of the year
4-Male you like to flirt with the most
5-Female you like to flirt with the most
6-Most helpful poster of the year
7-Poster you'd most like to share a drink with
8-Naughtiest poster of the year
1. Peepster - She has started some really good threads.
2. There's been so many, debt threads are always funny!
3. Spartacus.
4. None... Sorry boys!
5. None... Sorry girls!
6. ABCDiamond
7. Grayling
8. PP, not naughty really, little bit cheeky and her comments make me smile!
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:26 am
Account Closed

Keep them coming!
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:29 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
You don't need to ask. Its yours.

Now say something about republicans in your thank you speech. Bearing in mind I'm Australian, with an Australian wife and 2 Australian kids. So it better justify why we're removing the Queen as the head of State of Australia.

And nothing about Ireland, which is an old dead argument.

JTL
For once BB is speechless

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.