Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The New: 2008 What Pisses me off thread.

The New: 2008 What Pisses me off thread.

Old Mar 15th 2008, 9:54 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default The New: 2008 What Pisses me off thread.

Letting a car out, in front of you, and no nod, thanks or acceptance of gratitude !
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The New: 2008 What Pisses me off thread.

That happens all the time to me. You know what it is?, they just dont get it! Its like when when your'e at a junction waiting to pull out, you know they can see you and yet they indicate 2 metres before turning in! aaarrrgggghhhh

Oh dear this is not good. I best stay of the roads today, Im getting angry already

donna
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:09 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by doje6863
That happens all the time to me. You know what it is?, they just dont get it! Its like when when your'e at a junction waiting to pull out, you know they can see you and yet they indicate 2 metres before turning in! aaarrrgggghhhh

Oh dear this is not good. I best stay of the roads today, Im getting angry already

donna
That annoys the crap out of me.

Plus, when your reversing out of car park, tight spot, and someones waiting to take your space, they either leave you no room to manouvre, out or indeed turn without bumping their car... then as you sit there exasperated, they finally whince and reverse back 4 inches !

LOL
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
That annoys the crap out of me.

Plus, when your reversing out of car park, tight spot, and someones waiting to take your space, they either leave you no room to manouvre, out or indeed turn without bumping their car... then as you sit there exasperated, they finally whince and reverse back 4 inches !

LOL

When that happened to me last week, I stopped the car, got out and went back to the shopping centre for a coffee - I thought that'll teach you to sit waiting for my spot
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

You book a pub for a BE meet up that has an indoor play area for the kids and the venue cancel the availability of the play area because of possible H&S child care/liability.

Johnnyyt
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:31 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

There are far too many things that piss me off to list them here. Although I guess the top 3 would have to be...

Family who whine and moan that they'll miss you terribly when you move away; "don't go! Stay here and live close to us so we can see each other all the time" when in reality they couldn't be bothered to see you for yonks before you told them you were going then can't be bothered to stay in touch. Not even a friggin Christmas card FFS!

The overwhelming glut of Simpsons on TV. It's a good program, but come on! Does it need to be available for hours on end every day?

Hormonal teenagers. To be specific, my hormonal teenagers.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
When that happened to me last week, I stopped the car, got out and went back to the shopping centre for a coffee - I thought that'll teach you to sit waiting for my spot
When my mate was over here it really got up his nose that people would sit right behind him waiting for a space, so we would get in the car and then sit in the car for a while, just chatting, not moving at all

Last edited by Pollyana; Mar 15th 2008 at 10:47 pm.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

When there are only 2 or 3 checkouts open at the supermarket and long queues - you have waited and are almost next in line as the person in front of you begins to put their stuff on the belt, then staff come and open another till or 2 and all the people who have just joined the backs of the existing queues rush to the one that is opening :curse:
Most staff ask the person next in line to follow them to the new till next to you, but some don't and it seems some people have no regards to the fact that the people in front of them have been waiting much longer - simple queueing manners I would have thought, to allow those who have been in the queue longest to go through.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:53 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
When my mate was over here it really got up his nose that people would sit right behind him waiting for a space, so we would get in the car and then sit in the car for a while, just chatting, not moving at all
We got fed up being followed in the carpark at christmas by people just driving slowly behind us waiting for us to reach our car then wait for us to finish with the space....so we'd split up..walk between cars then do a u turn..then leggit back to the car...just to see the car trying to follow us...then when we reached the car tell em you aint finished......funny as
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:43 pm
Blah Blah Blah

Buttockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond reputeButtockup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
... so we would get in the car and then sit in the car for a while, just chatting, not moving at all
Now THAT kind of behaviour gets on my breasts! If you're done shopping you're done shopping. Relinquish the space, already! Grrrrr

insert: not really mad at you emoticon