National dress

Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: National dress

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
From LR there is. He's attempting to instigate. It's a Scottish thing. I wouldn't expect you to get it.
Instigate what?
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

DibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really nice

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Make sure you don't forget to pack your "Wales" passport on your way out here... Customs are always up for a laugh.

Still, when you get here you won't have to listen to constant sheep shagger jokes.. they save them for Kiwi's

"what do you call four sheep tied to a lamp post?." "A Welsh leisure center"
Wow were you on the comedians in the 70's?
Great new joke!!1
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:10 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
That ease of access is obviously for male 'friends' as well.
Everyone to their own
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:11 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DibDob
Well according to the UK government on the .gov website it is

"The United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy and unitary state consisting of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales."
Then they are wrong. There are set criteria to qualify as a country and all the home nations fall on a couple. The word country is often used as a suitable substitute is not really available. Show me where it says Welsh on your passport mate
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
Thanks MP, some people can't see the woods from the trees and the OP only a few threads past seemed to take great delight in praising in her words an avatar '100% Oirish Republican' and seems to take offence when reminded of her previous posts / threads and altogether seems pretty confused as to which country she belongs to? and the meaning of bigotry and hatred?
Please keep this crap to PMs mate
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

DibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really nice

Originally Posted by kporte
Then they are wrong. There are set criteria to qualify as a country and all the home nations fall on a couple. The word country is often used as a suitable substitute is not really available. Show me where it says Welsh on your passport mate

Ahhhhhh i see you have fallen in the trap of talking about a Nation State rather than a country, i will forgive you as it is an easy mistake to make
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:14 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks MP, some people can't see the woods from the trees and the OP only a few threads past seemed to take great delight in praising in her words an avatar '100% Oirish Republican' and seems to take offence when reminded of her previous posts / threads and altogether seems pretty confused as to which country she belongs to? and the meaning of bigotry and hatred?
How am i confused with which country i belong to? Wtf does my user name suggest ey?

Why have i been bleating on about being born Scottish and not British if I am confused?

Stop being an asshole and burst outa your bubble pal.

I suppose this is all my fault now MP.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:15 am

My passport says Scottish passport!

Well - the wee leather cover wallet does
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:16 am
Account Closed

Ahhhhhh i see you have fallen in the trap of talking about a Nation State rather than a country, i will forgive you as it is an easy mistake to make
Show me the Welsh on your passport and we'll forget it. The country is the UK and you are British regardless of your feelings on the matter. I'm not the mistaken one
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

How am i confused with which country i belong to? Wtf does my user name suggest ey?

Why have i been bleating on about being born Scottish and not British if I am confused?

Stop being an asshole and burst outa your bubble pal.

I suppose this is all my fault now MP.
Shows yer Scottish passport then?
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:18 am
Account Closed

You're British too so shut up
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:19 am
Account Closed

Shows yer Scottish passport then?
That's them pair off to the forgers
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

How come I don't have one then?
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:20 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow were you on the comedians in the 70's?
Great new joke!!1
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Never claimed it was new... still pretty accurate though.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:21 am

You're British too so shut up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.