Wikiposts

National dress

Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:32 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: National dress

Originally Posted by paulry
Good for you!
Who?
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

DibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really nice

Originally Posted by kporte
Point me to the Welsh embassy then. You cannot be a country without one.
So you admit it then, Wales is a country as it has many embassies, to list a few Brussels, New York, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Dubai.

Nice talking to you
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:33 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DibDob
So you admit it then, Wales is a country as it has many embassies, to list a few Brussels, New York, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Dubai.

Nice talking to you
No it doesn't.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

DibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really nice

No it doesn't.
Hmmmmmm Yes it does!!!!!!

go onto welsh assembley site and search i can guarantee it bloody well does as i know people who work in one of them
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:37 am
Account Closed

go onto welsh assembley site and search i can guarantee it bloody well does as i know people who work in one of them
Interesting. Makes no difference though you are still British and Wales has no sovereignty....
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
They're on ebay uk, get it sent tae somebody who'll send it onto you if they wulnae send it overseas.
Its ok SC I've seen them before and whatever turns ye on I suppose. If its aw the same wi you I'll stick with my UK passport for now and hopefully I'll get an Aussie wan tae!

I too am proud to be Scottish and encourage my kids never to forget where they were born and the heritage that they come from but being Scottish or Welsh shouldn't make you ashamed or afraid to be British and I am proud to be both and will be equally proud to become an Australian citizen. God, how many hats is that I'll need to wear?
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

Interesting. Makes no difference though you are still British and Wales has no sovereignty....
As the European Government and the UN state a country does not have to have Sovereignty a Nation state does, as i have written ealier if you had bothered to read my post.

Interesting though that you believe you are right over the UN and european Parliment, says a lot of who and what you are
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:42 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Who?
Edited. BE is a bit strange today with replies and quotes
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:43 am
Account Closed

Couldn't find anything;
Did a google on Welsh Embassy and found Welsh "Embassy" ie not an Embassy, and a titty bar called Welsh Embassy . Did you mean this?
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:43 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-106502114.html

...and they are NOT Welsh Embassies.

Quote "THE Welsh Assembly Government has come under fire from Tory Assembly leader Nick Bourne after deciding to press on with the establishment of 'mini-Welsh embassies' abroad.

Interviews for five 'mini- Welsh ambassadors' will take place later this month and in early September."

So mini Welsh ambassadors.... that will be all the mutton in the genes stunting their growth.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:45 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

No offence intended but I've always found Welsh nationalism to be a bit wingy whiny.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:46 am
Account Closed

As the European Government and the UN state a country does not have to have Sovereignty a Nation state does, as i have written ealier if you had bothered to read my post.

Interesting though that you believe you are right over the UN and european Parliment, says a lot of who and what you are
No it says a lot about you though. The UN doesn't recognize the constituent parts of the UK so they agree with me and no one cares what Europe says.
And as has been pointed out , your passport says British. If you put Welsh on the form it will not be issued.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paulry
No offence intended but I've always found Welsh nationalism to be a bit wingy whiny.
And what in bejesus is that?????
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:47 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
Its ok SC I've seen them before and whatever turns ye on I suppose. If its aw the same wi you I'll stick with my UK passport for now and hopefully I'll get an Aussie wan tae!

I too am proud to be Scottish and encourage my kids never to forget where they were born and the heritage that they come from but being Scottish or Welsh shouldn't make you ashamed or afraid to be British and I am proud to be both and will be equally proud to become an Australian citizen. God, how many hats is that I'll need to wear?
Loads and then there's the identity confusion as old age sets in
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-106502114.html

...and they are NOT Welsh Embassies.

Quote "THE Welsh Assembly Government has come under fire from Tory Assembly leader Nick Bourne after deciding to press on with the establishment of 'mini-Welsh embassies' abroad.

Interviews for five 'mini- Welsh ambassadors' will take place later this month and in early September."

So mini Welsh ambassadors.... that will be all the mutton in the genes stunting their growth.
Indeed. They still haven't showed where is says Welsh on the passport ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.