National dress

Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:45 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: National dress

I try to steer clear of threads like this. Oops.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:47 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulry
I try to steer clear of threads like this. Oops.
It started innocently enough Paulry....
Back to topic, without a shadow of a doubt, when it comes to national dress, the kilt of whatever tribe is the tops
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

DibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really nice

I agree with Scotish celt, I am Welsh and do not see myself British at all!! I am Welsh and born in the British isles that is my only link with this percieved nation called Britain. I do not identify with this made up "Britishness" at all, in any case Britsh around the world always equates to english (interchangeable) and i am certainly not that!!!
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose its a bad time to show you my license picture then.....
Attached Thumbnails National dress-chav%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DibDob
I agree with Scotish celt, I am Welsh and do not see myself British at all!! I am Welsh and born in the British isles that is my only link with this percieved nation called Britain. I do not identify with this made up "Britishness" at all, in any case Britsh around the world always equates to english (interchangeable) and i am certainly not that!!!
Wales isn't a country either
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:56 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kporte
It started innocently enough Paulry....
Back to topic, without a shadow of a doubt, when it comes to national dress, the kilt of whatever tribe is the tops
Some useful background info about the kilt and its wearers.

http://wikiality.wikia.com/Kilt
Old Aug 20th 2009, 11:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus

That's funny I must admit. You're jealous though
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:00 am
Account Closed

Make sure you don't forget to pack your "Wales" passport on your way out here... Customs are always up for a laugh.

Still, when you get here you won't have to listen to constant sheep shagger jokes.. they save them for Kiwi's

"what do you call four sheep tied to a lamp post?." "A Welsh leisure center"
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:01 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:03 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Very funny

Don't you realize a kilt is easy access for us ladies?

Obviously not. Ah well, you've missed out terribly I am.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

DibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really nice

Wales isn't a country either
Well according to the UK government on the .gov website it is

"The United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy and unitary state consisting of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales."
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:04 am
Account Closed

That's funny I must admit. You're jealous though
Yes, its been one of lifes great disappointments that I wasn't born Scottish and was therefore able to wear womans clothes in public.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Very funny

Don't you realize a kilt is easy access for us ladies?

Obviously not. Ah well, you've missed out terribly I am.
That ease of access is obviously for male 'friends' as well.
Attached Thumbnails National dress-handy.jpg  
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
There is no bigotry or hatred anywhere in this thread. However, from past experience of discussion boards, comments like that tend to encourage it unfortunately.
Thanks MP, some people can't see the woods from the trees and the OP only a few threads past seemed to take great delight in praising in her words an avatar '100% Oirish Republican' and seems to take offence when reminded of her previous posts / threads and altogether seems pretty confused as to which country she belongs to? and the meaning of bigotry and hatred?
Old Aug 21st 2009, 12:07 am
Account Closed

Yes, its been one of lifes great disappointments that I wasn't born Scottish and was therefore able to wear womans clothes in public.
It's hard to explain the amazing feeling you get from donning the kilt. This is further amplified by the amount of women sniffing after you everywhere you go. that's good enough for me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.