Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Name and shame time.

Wikiposts

Name and shame time.

Old May 8th 2008, 12:49 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name and shame time.

Originally Posted by Hutch
Answer the question then ya numpty ...
naw, its too hard
Old May 8th 2008, 12:50 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

It must be the way you worded it mate no one understands!

I just did a straw poll in the office and I do not have BO!

Today already has that Friday feeling!

Originally Posted by soapy
you must have BO or something then
Old May 8th 2008, 12:51 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maggy
Go Bananas
Teresa
Simone
Siren & Brian
Vegemite Kids
Jopaulus

All the above helped me settle when I was ready to jack it all in and get a flight home.

Even offering to come and help me break out when I was working in some crappy jobs and missed the coffee meets
aww pal, nice to see you posting.
isnt it great to have people here who care so much about ya.
one of the reasons for this thread is to show others that there are friend who care when they arrive
Old May 8th 2008, 12:53 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Alright - my answer would be ...

MikeStanton - because 12,000 miles ain't far enough ...

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

now thats what i was looking for.
your a lucky lassie to have such good friends
I am very lucky, always been lucky with friends me Especially as I'm so crap at making them
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
It must be the way you worded it mate no one understands!

I just did a straw poll in the office and I do not have BO!

Today already has that Friday feeling!
there i have fixed my question, do you think anyone will notice!
Old May 8th 2008, 12:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Hutch
Alright - my answer would be ...

MikeStanton - because 12,000 miles ain't far enough ...
lmao
glad to see your still a nutter pal
Old May 8th 2008, 12:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Clippy
I am very lucky, always been lucky with friends me Especially as I'm so crap at making them
well you must be a good friend or you wouldnt have people like that around you for long
Old May 8th 2008, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Weasy helped me out and I shall be forever grateful to her.
Found us a home, booked us a hire car and listened to me moan.
Old May 8th 2008, 1:00 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

well you must be a good friend or you wouldnt have people like that around you for long

Bribery and blackmail

Old May 8th 2008, 1:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Nick11
Weasy helped me out and I shall be forever grateful to her.
Found us a home, booked us a hire car and listened to me moan.
im always amazed at what some people will do for others
had you ever met her before you arrived?
Old May 8th 2008, 1:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Clippy

Bribery and blackmail

lmao
Old May 8th 2008, 1:03 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Guzzler&Sas = Keith & Sarah, our landlords at the furnished rental - they were great, and still are...
Keith took us on a guided tour, showed us some of the sights, took us to the beach, explain&showed us loads and loads of local nessesities...

we havnt met anyone else yet
if we meet we wont bring the teenagers honest...

Last edited by katsmajic; May 8th 2008 at 1:05 pm.
Old May 8th 2008, 1:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by katsmajic
Guzzler&Sas = Keith & Sarah, our landlords at the furnished rental - they were great, and still are...

we havnt met anyone else yet
if we meet we wont bring the teenagers honest...

i get a lot of PMs from people who have arrived and they tell me some great things about members who have gone out of their way to help others. i wont list them, but it would be nice to see the people who have had help list them
Old May 8th 2008, 1:09 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

The Crows, for providing us with a shit load of wine and good old memories of are root and lovely West Country accent!!

Cheer’s me dears. Lor XX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.