Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My first time with a Huntsman!

Wikiposts

My first time with a Huntsman!

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My first time with a Huntsman!

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Just one ... to prove my point!

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...titled-2-1.jpg

How many eyes can you see??

It's the terminator spider, half robot
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:21 am
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

OMG, I hate spiders! I'd forgotten how scared of them I am! I remember when I was younger I was climbing through a garage window (don't ask) and when I looked down there was a huntsman on my wrist, omg I screamed the place down and was nearly sick with fright.

Spiders are definitey the one thing I don't look forward to on my return to Aus!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:22 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by curly
It's the terminator spider, half robot
Ahhhh, just a baby!

(where's that loo roll pic now? ... )
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh, just a baby!

(where's that loo roll pic now? ... )
DONT coz I need the loo!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:29 am
Account Closed

DONT coz I need the loo!
Oh yeah, the loo itself! ... better watch that one!

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:40 am
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...0120081182.jpg

I thought checking under the dunny seat was just a myth!! I'm going to have an obsessive compulsive disorder with checking under loo seats now
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...0120081182.jpg
Was he actually 'on the seat?' well under you know what I mean! or hovering on a thread? he looks away slightly from it? I know they're the 'bad guys' but they arnt as scaaaaaary as big bloody hairy huntsmen
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fin
I thought checking under the dunny seat was just a myth!! I'm going to have an obsessive compulsive disorder with checking under loo seats now
We have friends in North Lakes (if the same place ... north of Brissie ?!?!) ... and they find allsorts under their toilet seat ...

They say it's the area!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We have friends in North Lakes (if the same place ... north of Brissie ?!?!) ... and they find allsorts under their toilet seat ...

They say it's the area!
Crocs?

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:48 am
fin
heading home

They say it's the area!
I lived in Bracken Ridge which iisn't too far from North Lakes, and there were Redbacks in the Garage and outside, but I never thought to check under the toilet seat. You can bet I'll be checking every single time now!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:49 am
Account Closed

Crocs?

Yup! ... sharks as well! ...
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yup! ... sharks as well! ...
Big pipes then
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fin
I lived in Bracken Ridge which iisn't too far from North Lakes, and there were Redbacks in the Garage and outside, but I never thought to check under the toilet seat. You can bet I'll be checking every single time now!!
Yeah we hadn't seen a Redback until a few months ago. The friends in question said they see heaps all the time.

Now we see prob one a day ... INSIDE!

Apart from a massive one I came across today when mowing the garden, the other most recent came down from the vent above the shower ... WHEN I WAS BLOODY IN IT!! ...

That's 100% honest!

Nic said there was another in the en-suite and when I went in for a shower I see a lil baby one up in the corner. I disposed of! ... but during my shower this bigger one came down and I had a fit ...lol. Nic came in and said "noooooo! ... not up in the corner, THAT one!" ...

We're used to them now, but NOT when they come down on top of you when naked. It might bite me on my pee pee ...
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:56 am
Account Closed

Big pipes then
They reckon they also get Whales, but I think they're pulling my leg ...
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah we hadn't seen a Redback until a few months ago. The friends in question said they see heaps all the time.

Now we see prob one a day ... INSIDE!

Apart from a massive one I came across today when mowing the garden, the other most recent came down from the vent above the shower ... WHEN I WAS BLOODY IN IT!! ...

That's 100% honest!

Nic said there was another in the en-suite and when I went in for a shower I see a lil baby one up in the corner. I disposed of! ... but during my shower this bigger one came down and I had a fit ...lol. Nic came in and said "noooooo! ... not up in the corner, THAT one!" ...

We're used to them now, but NOT when they come down on top of you when naked. It might bite me on my pee pee ...
Have you got your rental agent to spray your house? I got them in after my meeting!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.