My dog is drunk!!

Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:01 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My dog is drunk!!

Your mutt has expensive tastes me thinks,did he ask for a chip butty first thing this morning ????
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Ok here goes, you made me remember a funny one from years ago...

i had a puppy rotty and couldnt look after him (teen living in a small flat etc felt sorry for him took him in even though no pets etc)

sent him off to stay with Boyfriends daddy (old man from jamaica)

the old man woke in the morning to find his baccy pouch and 'stuff' gone with a few bits on the floor with doggy spread eagle and quite stoned....

it lasted about 3 days, with poop and piss to follow.... big smoker...

cant believe the dog was ok... do you laugh or scowl???

the best thing is he hid it in the mag rack!!
S-j x

he lived to a ripe old age and ate loads!! very big rotty.. (had munchies)
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone watched a cat get stoned on catnip???

now that is funny...

my now sadly beloved cat eat a whole bag of cat nip that i had brought from the pet shop, it was to share with his sister and niece. he was so stoned it was like yeahman i am fine. he sat on the back of the couch as cats do and then fell off in a heap and stayed there for 3 hrs!!!! because he could not be bothered to move!!!!

cat never eat catnip again
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: My dog is drunk!!

Flea, Naughty, naughty

Is your dog OK now Hope all is ok, and the appetite has returned.

Alocohol is seriously poisonous to dogs, their bodies dont have the same metabolism to cope with it. It kills lots of dogs unfortunately

Hope he's ok now
Old Jul 4th 2007, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Omg....funny story Flea.
Take it shes fine just a bit worse for wear.
Probably needed a good fry up to soak up the alcohol
Bet shes still recovering tonight
xx
Old Jul 4th 2007, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Omg....funny story Flea.
Take it shes fine just a bit worse for wear.
Probably needed a good fry up to soak up the alcohol
Bet shes still recovering tonight
xx

Perhaps a " hair of the dog " will make her feel better !!

Nicky
Old Jul 4th 2007, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Perhaps a " hair of the dog " will make her feel better !!

Nicky
Old Jul 4th 2007, 3:21 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Ok here goes, you made me remember a funny one from years ago...

i had a puppy rotty and couldnt look after him (teen living in a small flat etc felt sorry for him took him in even though no pets etc)

sent him off to stay with Boyfriends daddy (old man from jamaica)

the old man woke in the morning to find his baccy pouch and 'stuff' gone with a few bits on the floor with doggy spread eagle and quite stoned....

it lasted about 3 days, with poop and piss to follow.... big smoker...

cant believe the dog was ok... do you laugh or scowl???

the best thing is he hid it in the mag rack!!
S-j x

he lived to a ripe old age and ate loads!! very big rotty.. (had munchies)
that reminds me of another
as kids we had a couple of caged finches
bought some unmarked bag of seed off the market (this was in the middle east)
the finches got a taste of this and went nuts, they'd eat some then fly to the top of their cage and dive bomb back down in to the seed tray, chirruping madly
pretty traumatic to be honest, it did make us wonder what the seeds were
Old Jul 4th 2007, 3:58 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Your replies have given me a smile this afternoon.. What would we do without our nutty animals?

Pleased to announce the puddled pooch shows no signs of adverse effects. In fact shes bright as a button!

I intend to keep the Baileys out of reach in future.