Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings

My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:22 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings

Originally Posted by petensue
.....It was also interesting how the bridegroom would not let them film the inside of his caravan as he had not cleaned and decorated it yet.They are very house proud.
it's prolly full of other people's stuff

Originally Posted by renth
They are all totally loaded, have you seen their mansions back in Ireland/Romania?

Lots of money in stealing scrap metal and extorting money from old people to tarmac their drives.

and, of course they pay no tax.
One girl mentioned she thinks nothing of spending three hundred quid for a dress for a friends wedding and she never wears them more than once

those buggars had more money than sense. must be great when you don't work and don't pay tax
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:46 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sonlymewalter;9451574]it's prolly full of other people's stuff

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
it's prolly full of other people's stuff

I did not think of that
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

I hate to do this and will probably get caught out but I just have to share a wedding in our village last month....
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...659.1223676427
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:16 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by odyssey
I hate to do this and will probably get caught out but I just have to share a wedding in our village last month....
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...659.1223676427
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:19 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

quick save it - it's unnavailable now
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

overthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Excuse me but 'a few bad experiences'? try EVERY experience. And I did say if you care to look in an earlier post about there probably being some decent ones.

Try having your sister put under police protection because some of those travellers are thieving bastards and didnt like being caught for shoplifting.

Try working as a veterinary nurse and seeing the barbaric way they treat their pets, greyhounds used for coursing, both legs broken from being trained on rough ground with pot holes, try watching a policeman crying as you have to destroy a dog so badly damaged it is the only thing you can do.

And yes, cruelty to animals goes on in all walks of life, but in our veterinary hospital EVERY bloody single case was travellers. Try seeing your colleague too scared to go home because the caesarian we did on a Jack Russell that had NO veterinary care during her pregnancy, lost all the puppies and the travellers wanted to bash my colleague, because violence is the only language they understand.

Try having to watch those little shits in your neighbours garden break into the shed, and when you call the cops - by the time they come, the pikies have gone but you know that they have seen you so you wait for them to come back.

Yes I hate them, I hate their guts - I despise them for the things I have seen, for what happened to my sister, to my friends, to the animals that they abuse - oh yes, go to Southall horse market in Middx, and watch what they do to their horses.

If they do not want to be hated, then they have to stop stealing, stop obtaining by dishonesty, violence and intimidation and maybe, just maybe people may view them in a different light and the decent travellers that exist amongst them will overshine the tossers.

You cannot go through life being a thieving violent hateful intimidating bastard, blame it on your past or history and expect to play the sympathy card.

Many people that use violence in their lives, or have sexually abused children will say it is because the same happened to them and no way does that make it acceptable.

The only way you can change how people view you, is to change yourself and stop blaming the past on everything, grow a set of balls, man up and not only start behaving yourself, but teach your kids the same values.

A few bad experiences? Try walking a mile in the shoes of those of us that have had first hand experience of them because until you do, you have no idea at all - nothing.

I hate cruelty to animals is disgusting i am in no way condoning what they do there is some horrible ones & to say i haven't had any bad experiences with them mmmmm how do you know that?? I most certainly have the place i grew up was full off them they find a empty field and next thing it be full of carvans there was a few at our school also!! & when the kids found out one girl was a gyspy she was taunted so badly she left that is disgusting also!

Just because i don't wish to air all the things that happen in my life doesnt mean it hasn't happened its a public forum & i wish to keep most things private thank you very much!!

Now i know why i don't go on here much same old attention seekers!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

I cant work out how to embed an image
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:25 am

come on - get with the program mate
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

heres some pics - they are actually really really lovely people
Attached Thumbnails My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings-wed1.jpg   My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings-2.jpg   My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings-3.jpg   My Big Fat Gypsy Weddings-4.jpg  
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:26 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by overthemoon
I hate cruelty to animals is disgusting i am in no way condoning what they do there is some horrible ones & to say i haven't had any bad experiences with them mmmmm how do you know that?? I most certainly have the place i grew up was full off them they find a empty field and next thing it be full of carvans there was a few at our school also!! & when the kids found out one girl was a gyspy she was taunted so badly she left that is disgusting also!

Just because i don't wish to air all the things that happen in my life doesnt mean it hasn't happened its a public forum & i wish to keep most things private thank you very much!!

Now i know why i don't go on here much same old attention seekers!!!!!!!!
So you are accusing me of attention seeking because I chose to defend myself against your post which was actually quite patronising.

You came across as that way and I explained why I disliked them and now that is what you are calling me.

So what I should have done was said 'Yes I am generalising, they are not that bad really, I am so sorry'.

I can and will defend myself to any post on here and comments aimed at me.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:27 am

you did partly good

1. Manage attachments
2. click on browse
3. Click on upload

All's good
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
you did partly good

1. Manage attachments
2. click on browse
3. Click on upload

All's good
and I have a first class honors in computer science.....
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:29 am

heres some pics - they are actually really really lovely people
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:30 am

and I have a first class honors in computer science.....
everybody has their off days

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.