mum at 12 years old

Old May 13th 2006, 6:06 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: mum at 12 years old

Originally Posted by stutess
I can't comment anymore, people will give me a right grilling, and 20 fags a day.sex at 11.!!!!!!!!!and mum is proud of her.
LOL
Some family!! I feel sorry for their neighbours :scared: Sacrey thought, hey?
Old May 13th 2006, 6:58 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stutess
I can't comment anymore, people will give me a right grilling, and 20 fags a day.sex at 11.!!!!!!!!!and mum is proud of her.
Maybe i give people the benefit of the doubt too much but i interpreted this as her mother being proud of her for not taking the easy route out and getting rid of her baby but standing up to her responsibilities. (?)

I suppose I would rather believe the best of people until proven otherwise.

Adele
Old May 13th 2006, 9:03 pm
ijo
Ian O

ijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to allijo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by WendyC
When I had my son at 15, I dare not tell my Mum. I thought she'd kill me. It took about three months for me to pluck up the courage to tell her. She really surprised me as she was so supportive.

My dad on the other hand, told me to have an abortion and we ended up falling out for 15 years.

Whilst this girl is too young and I agree that her parents should be a little more responsible for their daughter, but it's not always about how good the parents are. Some kids grow up faster than others.

Although in this case I think a bit more sex education wouldn't have gone astray. But then is she using that as an excuse.

People ask me if I could be 15 again, would I do it again? Yes I would. I am proud of my son, he is a polite and caring lad and I was ready to be a parent.
When my wife had her scans they referred to the health of the pregnancy by comparing to someone aged 16 years indicating that medically this is an ideal age for giving birth and that the pregnancy was progressing well.
Having children young seemed to be the thing to do when our life expectancy was lower, society changes and with it our attitudes, what was morally right before is considered wrong now I am sure this will change again, it helps me to think of it as different rather than wrong. I hope that the child gorws up in a loving family it almost allows the reintroduction of the extended family which I have felt was always a positive in family life.
Old May 13th 2006, 9:37 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ijo]When my wife had her scans they referred to

I wonder what age the childs mum had her? The cycle continues and all that. We will find out soon as I would put money on it that we will have the full story a few weeks after the baby is born in news of the world.

In a earlier post it stated that she had her child at 15. I truly believe that the differnce between 12 and 15 is significant, and will have made all the difference between bringing up a remarkable child and and being a wonderful mum and simply surviving and the child being fed and bathed and simply being.

Sorry to be such a sinic but just you wait.

Heck I feel truly sad that a child in our modern society has been pregnant at 11.