mum at 12 years old

Old May 12th 2006, 6:29 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default mum at 12 years old

The story of the CHILD who is due to give birth at the ripe old age of 12 simply depresses me. Yes there are underage mums in oz, but I know what will happen. At the moment the chillds face is obscured on tv, but I am sure the mum's mum will end up brokering a deal with news of the world and we will see lovely pics of the chav 12 year old, bub and proud grandma who may not even have reached 30 yrs old.
They will tell us how she will keep going to school, give all the excuses of why it isn't that bad and how the new mum loves her bubby and how she isn't too young too do it as she has looked after her brothers and sisters when mum and her 'boyfriend' had to go to the pub.

I truly think it is a tragic state of affairs.
Old May 12th 2006, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mum at 12 years old

Originally Posted by killamarsh
The story of the CHILD who is due to give birth at the ripe old age of 12 simply depresses me. Yes there are underage mums in oz, but I know what will happen. At the moment the chillds face is obscured on tv, but I am sure the mum's mum will end up brokering a deal with news of the world and we will see lovely pics of the chav 12 year old, bub and proud grandma who may not even have reached 30 yrs old.
They will tell us how she will keep going to school, give all the excuses of why it isn't that bad and how the new mum loves her bubby and how she isn't too young too do it as she has looked after her brothers and sisters when mum and her 'boyfriend' had to go to the pub.

We've been discussing this all day

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=373032
Old May 12th 2006, 6:39 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Fear not killamarsh. A rather dashing young poster made the same mistake earlier today.
Old May 12th 2006, 6:40 pm
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

What is happening to this country?
Im glad we are leaving, its going down the pan pretty quick.
Wont be sad to see the back of pregnant KIDS and hooded thugs who make peoples lives so miserable.
Paul
Old May 12th 2006, 6:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Fear not killamarsh. A rather dashing young poster made the same mistake earlier today.
Did they, wonder who
Old May 12th 2006, 6:44 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Did they, wonder who

i wonder who

LOL

jan xx
Old May 12th 2006, 6:46 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
Wont be sad to see the back of pregnant KIDS and hooded thugs who make peoples lives so miserable.
Paul

good job youve not got to wait for your visa anymore then

thats the beauty of what were all doing we can just go and leave it all behind

good luck

jan xx
Old May 12th 2006, 7:02 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes but one must work to feed the belly so thy missed that
Old May 12th 2006, 7:09 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes but one must work to feed the belly so thy missed that

I think we need to start a new thread entitled "SEANG POSTS TOPICS OTHERS HAVE ALREADY COVERED"

hiya K.....hows it going luv?
Old May 12th 2006, 7:43 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
I think we need to start a new thread entitled "SEANG POSTS TOPICS OTHERS HAVE ALREADY COVERED"

hiya K.....hows it going luv?
Totally uncalled for. totally.

p.s watch out for my next trilling installment "Will my mobile work in Australia-the teenage years"
Old May 12th 2006, 7:47 pm
one day rodders !!!

Totally uncalled for. totally.

p.s watch out for my next trilling installment "Will my mobile work in Australia-the teenage years"

yipee !!!!!

cant wait

jan xx
Old May 12th 2006, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
Paul

Must be off to a desert Island. Good luck hope it's not too lonely...
Old May 12th 2006, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I went to high school in Vic with an Aussie girl who got pregnant aged 13. She had a termination (not her choice). The parents shipped her, along with them, off to England. I kid you not. Her parents were from Sunderland, so they all moved back there.
Old May 13th 2006, 11:49 am
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Must be off to a desert Island. Good luck hope it's not too lonely...
It souldn't be, theres 20million people in Oz
Old May 13th 2006, 11:54 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

What a sad story.

Sad for the kid.

Sad for the kids kid.

And sad for their future.

Given they can't go back, just hope things are good going fwd

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.