Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

oh my god !!! just seen the footage
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:06 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marcpiano
Infuriates me beyond belief!!!!

What a complete bunch of furkin idiots!!!

Almost ashamed to be English when I see something like that!!!!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

marcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to all

Don't worry about it - it was a celebration of multiculturalism.

People of many different nationalities and ethnicities were beating the crap out of each other. After all, being Australian is about being diverse. So beat someone from every race and have people of different ethnicities land a punch on you!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:17 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I have been in the Old Bailey twice in the almost 3 years I have lived here.
Twice - that means you went back
I thought you had more sense NB
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:21 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
The Northern suburbs are always getting bad press on here. Try going down to Rockingham for a day out!
Or if your feeling really brave head to Adelaide for a weekend
If you've totally lost it give Tassie ago.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:41 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve99
If you've totally lost it give Tassie ago.
I've never seen any idiot drunken embarrassing poms fighting here?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:45 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
I've never seen any idiot drunken embarrassing poms fighting here?
SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

marcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to all

Let's not be too harsh on the Poms - the idiots that got involved in this were of many races and nationalities. Some of the younger blokes who tend to congregate in ethnic groups don't need much of an excuse to start a punch up on their ethnic 'rivals' at the best of times so likely waded in for the hell of it anyway.

Too much booze and testosterone unites young men under one banner, one race, one group - dickheads!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:47 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH.
sorry
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:49 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

The wimmin probably started it all,pommy wimmin that is:
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:52 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
The wimmin probably started it all,pommy wimmin that is:
Aint that probably the truth!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 4:53 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Aint that probably the truth!
Thought we would agree on that one
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:15 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Look at him. He's got N. Suburbs Pom written all over him.
You can read by someones face where they live and which nationality they are?

Originally Posted by king kong
thats a sweeping generalisation but im sorry to say i agree with you ,i dont know whats going on up in the pomburbs these days ,there seems to always trouble .
I was in the Old Bailey the other afternoon waiting for a good friend of mine and i couldnt help but notice two men who where mid- forties .One scottish and one english and the english guy had his son with him and i would have guessed he was about 20 .
All these middle aged guys could talk about ''oh i dropped the nut on that tnuc'' ,'' i bashed the shite out of him'' .They were doing verbal jousting to see who was the hardest idiot in the place .
All this was being said infront of a young impressionable man of 20 who really wants to be like Dad .
I was thinking thank God i dont live up in this hole where everybody is shaggin everyones missus and there kids do nothing but fight with one while dad is there sucking up to the hardest guy in the pub because its cool to do so .Well thats the way it seems to me anyways.
I am one of those who has never settled here and want to return but if joondalup and its poms are any indication od briitish way of life these days ,i am going to have to reconsider and if poms where involved at mullaloo all i can say is SHAME ON THEM .
I take great offense to that, it is so insulting to the majority of British people who live decent law abiding lives.

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
they should be kicked out of au if they are brits and told never to come back let the uk have them send our reprobates back to the mother land
So what about the other nationalities that were involved?

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
i am sure there was either way is not right what happened and it does look bad on the rest of us we all get tared with the same brush! the brits are thugs
My God, I just cannot believe I am reading this!

Hate to turn this into a Perth Vs Brisbane debate - but...............a large part of our decision to come to Bris as opposed to Perth, was based upon our observations of British migrant behaviour in Perth! If we wanted to be part of it, we would have stayed in the UK and hung around at our local sink hole estate at weekends! This just doesn't happen in Brisbane nor any of it's outer suburbs - methinks, Perth lures these people as they like to hang around with like minded eejits!!!

Should be bloody ashamed of themselves- scrotes!!!

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I hear you. I've been here nearly 2.5 years and never felt intimidated not that I would allow myself to be intimidated by any Pommy toe rag.I've I'd known that this would have been turned into a Perth v Brisbane thread I would not have bothered.
I have never felt intimidated by anyone in my 11 years here, even the South African kids who went on a rampage through the houses being built up on the hill in our suburb and smashed a lot of the portaloos and windows in some of the houses. YES, South African young men!

Infuriates me beyond belief!!!! What a complete bunch of furkin idiots!!! Almost ashamed to be English when I see something like that!!!!
Why? Didn't you hear what the aussie said on that clip? He said a English fella shouted something and all his aussie mates jumped on him. Christ almighty, I just don't believe what I am reading on this thread!

Originally Posted by marcpiano
Let's not be too harsh on the Poms - the idiots that got involved in this were of many races and nationalities. Some of the younger blokes who tend to congregate in ethnic groups don't need much of an excuse to start a punch up on their ethnic 'rivals' at the best of times so likely waded in for the hell of it anyway.

Too much booze and testosterone unites young men under one banner, one race, one group - dickheads!
At last, a sensible voice in the midst of narrow minds. Thank you Marc.

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Jan 30th 2008 at 5:34 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:37 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
At last, a sensible voice in the midst of narrow minds.

Indeed it's very easy to get swept up in the vitriole
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:38 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
You can read by someones face where they live and which nationality they are?
Yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.