Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

Wikiposts

Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

Old Jan 30th 2008, 7:32 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
No you weren't, you quoted my reply to Amazulu, not the fact you said we live in a hole and that we are being shagged by everyone elses partner?
I would love to know who is shagging who wouldn't you G. Sadly nobody elses husband is shagging me
Old Jan 30th 2008, 7:37 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by king kong
im glad i dont live in the northern suburbs after all by and large most of those who drink in the old bailey are from the NS .A fair amount of the trouble that is generated around the joondalup area starts with tit for tat bother between groups who drink in the old bailey .
It is this type of rubbish that is giving the NS a bad name and not without good reason as far as im concerned so ill stand by my statement its a hole .
So, what you tell others in the MBTTUK forum to stop doing, you are now doing yourself, generalising on an enormous scale. Just because there maybe a small amount of fighting or whatever in one pub, then the whole of the northern suburbs is a hole. Nice! So where do you live and are you shagging someone elses partner?

You have called me and all the other women slags and I am deeply offended by that.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 7:39 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I would love to know who is shagging who wouldn't you G. Sadly nobody elses husband is shagging me
I am quite satisfied with what I've got at home thanks C, when he's here that is....
Old Jan 30th 2008, 7:46 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Now, if we were talking about the Gold Coast, that is a different story all together!
... Oi leave our Goldie out of this will ya! ...
Old Jan 30th 2008, 7:47 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

So, what you tell others in the MBTTUK forum to stop doing, you are now doing yourself, generalising on an enormous scale. Just because there maybe a small amount of fighting or whatever in one pub, then the whole of the northern suburbs is a hole. Nice! So where do you live and are you shagging someone elses partner?

You have called me and all the other women slags and I am deeply offended by that.
I think KK lives Mt Lawley/Inglewood way.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 7:48 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

i am saying because of all the bother and trouble that goes on up there it is giving a bad impression of the area ,this is not just my opinion either .I have given MY opinion on the NS and that obviously upsets you ,this isnt my problem it is your problem.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

Too good a chance not to make a new avatar! ...
Old Jan 30th 2008, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Too good a chance not to make a new avatar! ...

Old Jan 30th 2008, 7:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Such a good pic ...
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:11 pm
'In limboland'

I think KK lives Mt Lawley/Inglewood way.
So north of river then.

i am saying because of all the bother and trouble that goes on up there it is giving a bad impression of the area ,this is not just my opinion either .I have given MY opinion on the NS and that obviously upsets you ,this isnt my problem it is your problem.
But there isn't much bother or trouble and it's nonsense to say that there is! It wasn't your opinion on the northern 'burbs that offended me anyway, you know what it was and, you've offended a number of people by the msg's and k's I've been getting.

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Such a good pic ...
Don't you even think about putting a British or 'my' flag on that mister.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:18 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

So north of river then.

But there isn't much bother or trouble and it's nonsense to say that there is! It wasn't your opinion on the northern 'burbs that offended me anyway, you know what it was and, you've offended a number of people by the msg's and k's I've been getting.

you will have to enlighten me about the msgs and k's you are or anyone else is getting ,i wasnt aware i had offended anyone .Maybe time to bring the moderators in to trawl through these so called msgs and k's. Maybe a mod or you can tell me a way to back check on karma given ,messages arnt a problem i know exactly where they have gone .
If on the other hand i read it the other way and you are getting messages about me because they are upset about what i have said there is very little i can say ,but your post seems to state that others are upset becuase of mesages etc i have sent .
I am talking about northern suburbs not north of the river they are not the same ,after all geraldton is north of the river but it has its own set of social problems .

Last edited by king kong; Jan 30th 2008 at 8:59 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:20 pm
Account Closed

IF! ... a Pom, then it makes me feel sooooo proud! ... NOT!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:26 pm
Account Closed

So many to chose from ...
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:28 pm
Gutter Gob!!

The sad thing is if it was started by some gobby english bloke then it affects any of us with an english accent. I have not suffered any of the pommy bashing up to now but if the generalisations made on this thread are anything to go by it won't be long before Australians are tarring us all with the same brush.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:02 pm
'In limboland'

you will have to enlighten me about the msgs and k's you are or anyone else is getting ,i wasnt aware i had offended anyone .Maybe time to bring the moderators in to trawl through these so called msgs and k's. Maybe a mod or you can tell me a way to back check on karma given ,messages arnt a problem i know exactly where they have gone .
I'm sorry KK, I really haven't any idea what you mean. These were private messages sent to me referring to this little gem......
[I was thinking thank God i dont live up in this hole where everybody is shaggin everyones missus and there kids do nothing but fight]

The sad thing is if it was started by some gobby english bloke then it affects any of us with an english accent. I have not suffered any of the pommy bashing up to now but if the generalisations made on this thread are anything to go by it won't be long before Australians are tarring us all with the same brush.
I haven't suffered, but I have certainly heard plenty of it at cricket and football matches we've been to over the years, but I don't let it get to me because I know it's said and done by the minority who are just loud mouths. But that said, no-one deserves to beaten up for words they might say or shout.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.