Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:04 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
The one sitting on the arm of the sofa?
Nah - bloke in the black shirt... when I clicked on it, it was enlarged in such a way that his eyes were bright red and his mouth was a hollow white void. So on that basis ... a south african?

Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:06 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Nah - bloke in the black shirt... when I clicked on it, it was enlarged in such a way that his eyes were bright red and his mouth was a hollow white void. So on that basis ... a south african?

Yes he is, but he is sitting on the arm of the sofa and was chewing gum I think. Gotta keep your breath fresh when you're going out on the pull....

EDIT. He has a bottle top in his mouth.

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Jan 30th 2008 at 9:11 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:08 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
I'm sorry KK, I really haven't any idea what you mean. These were private messages sent to me referring to this little gem......

I haven't suffered, but I have certainly heard plenty of it at cricket and football matches we've been to over the years, but I don't let it get to me because I know it's said and done by the minority who are just loud mouths. But that said, no-one deserves to beaten up for words they might say or shout.
no probs St GG ,i have no problem with what you may think of me and i certainly dont have any problems with what others may think either .I maybe read it the wrong way round and have edited the post to say so .
Old Jan 30th 2008, 9:12 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by king kong
no probs St GG ,i have no problem with what you may think of me and i certainly dont have any problems with what others may think either .I maybe read it the wrong way round and have edited the post to say so .
Well, wherever you may live, they're all swingers. Lovely to generalise isn't it. I am now going to put you on ignore for calling me and all the women I know slags.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Can you all please cut out the personal comments and insults.

Mods cannot check pms unless they are forwarded to us, and we have no access to karma. If everyone was a little nicer to everyone else there would be no reason for anyone to send nasty messages, but please remember also that the karma/pm systems do not exist to provide a behind-the-scenes way to be bitchy to each other, or about other people. .
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

marcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to all

This thread got very silly, very quickly...
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

I was in the Old Bailey the other afternoon waiting for a good friend of
mine

i hardly know anyone in the old baily for instance but i know what all the goss is ie ''i know who is having an affair with who '','' i know the cliches '' and i know who to avoid at all costs

In regards to the Old Bailey generalisation of mine ,i stand by it it is a gossip fest in there and a shagfest for those that want it ,married or not .

You seem to have a lot of knowledge of the Old Bailey for someone who detests the place,3 seperate quotes on one thread alone. Why do you have to keep going back if you hate the place so much ?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:21 pm
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace
You seem to have a lot of knowledge of the Old Bailey for someone who detests the place,3 seperate quotes on one thread alone. Why do you have to keep going back if you hate the place so much ?
Yeah! ... and I bet flights aint cheap back to the City of London either!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

As for Brisbane's burbs - been to most, if not all of them in our short time here - we get around a bit! Not yet felt intimidated in any way - not even in the Pig & Whistle on a raucous Saturday night! Perth was different - I certainly didn't feel comfortable on more than one occasion!

I thought your served in the British Army ? Get real mate.
What fanny Regiment were you with then
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:16 am
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dennis The Menace

Did i say i detested it ?
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:17 am
poole ,dorset . love it

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Yeah! ... and I bet flights aint cheap back to the City of London either!
what the hell has that got to do with anything .Or is that another smart arse remark on someones character because they have dared to have an opinion of the Northern suburbs that is differnt to the majority here .

Last edited by king kong; Jan 31st 2008 at 12:21 am.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:19 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Thank goodness for the unsubscribe option!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:31 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I don't feel there is anything to gain from allowing this trhead to continue.