Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Moved or moving to Adelaide 2008!

Moved or moving to Adelaide 2008!

Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough
Default Moved or moving to Adelaide 2008!

Hi I am trying to create a list of people who have already moved or will probably be moving to Adelaide in 2008. The idea being that hopefully more of us can get involved in meetings on the other side. It would be nice to make some friends once we arrive.

So I will start the list:

Me and sparky wife

Fly Away

roxymusic

pomgrrl

ozzieclare2b

DEEDEE01

Last edited by andym79; Mar 7th 2008 at 9:12 pm.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Moved or moving to Adelaide 2008!

Hello, we moved over to Adelaide 6 months ago. There is a thriving expat group already over here already. Im going to my first meet on the 29th (cant wait) Do a search for Wendy, she seems to be the ringleader of the motley crew!!!

Good luck with your progress and let us know how you are getting on.

donna
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Hiya,

Me and the hubby are hopefully moving to Adelaide this year, would be great to meet new people on here before we got there.

We are waiting on an answer at the moment, the wait is hell !!!

Hopefully this time in 2 weeks we will know, and then, Adelaide here we come

Donna & Pete.

Last edited by DEEDEE01; Mar 7th 2008 at 8:43 pm.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 8:52 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Me and family............................................ .....one day!! wont be 2008 though
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

we'll be there in september , flying out on the 15th
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I'm already on!!

Gonnago is Adelaide bound too.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 9:35 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andym79
Hi I am trying to create a list of people who have already moved or will probably be moving to Adelaide in 2008. The idea being that hopefully more of us can get involved in meetings on the other side. It would be nice to make some friends once we arrive.

Me and sparky wife

Fly Away

roxymusic

pomgrrl

ozzieclare2b

DEEDEE01
You can talk to whole group of Ex-pats here
http://www.adelaide-brits.com/forum/...e50031f852ba4e
.......................................mm
Old Mar 7th 2008, 10:11 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

We're heading for SA - I don't know if you'd call it Adelaide or not - we're county folk so it's the Fleurieu Peninsula for us. Though on our reccie trip we did find a great chinese in Adelaide city that we'll be revisiting.

Mrs PHH
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Me and sparky wife

Fly Away

roxymusic

pomgrrl

ozzieclare2b

DEEDEE01
Hi we are moving to Adelaide we leave the UK on 15 June
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

luula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really niceluula is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Moved or moving to Adelaide 2008!

Hi all, we're be arriving on June 13
Old Mar 8th 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

scotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to allscotlandtooz is a name known to all

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and hubby. Will be arriving as soon as they give us a flegging visa! Better be before the end of the year, or else
Old Mar 9th 2008, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

So we have a few already!

Me and sparky wife
Fly Away
roxymusic
pomgrrl
ozzieclare2b
DEEDEE01
Racht70
weez75
PaddyHaHa
Ozzy Fever
luula
scotlandtooz
Old Mar 9th 2008, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Me and sparky wife
Fly Away
roxymusic
pomgrrl
ozzieclare2b
DEEDEE01
Racht70
weez75
PaddyHaHa
Ozzy Fever
luula
scotlandtooz
Can you add me and hubby to your list hope to be there by July if and when that visa ever gets here.

Good luck everyone who is still waiting x

Tina and Steve xx
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Me and sparky wife
Fly Away
roxymusic
pomgrrl
ozzieclare2b
DEEDEE01
Racht70
weez75
PaddyHaHa
Ozzy Fever
luula
scotlandtooz
steveandtina
The Wises

ANY MORE FOR SA?

Last edited by andym79; Mar 9th 2008 at 12:17 pm.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Can you include us too please. OH and three kids all hoping to move to Adelaide in June. Come on visa hurry up!!!

Thanks Gina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.