Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Moved or moving to Adelaide 2008!

Moved or moving to Adelaide 2008!

Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Barney99 will become famous soon enoughBarney99 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Moved or moving to Adelaide 2008!

Hi all,
Add us please!! Hoping to be headed out end June/July.
Andy, Liz and girls
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Us 5 hoping for June....DIAC permitting.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

steve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the roughsteve_uk is a jewel in the rough

The sister-in-law lives there and I'm told we have to visit from Melbourne - if I hear a Brit accent I will say hi!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Hi
Please add us. We are still awaiting visa but hope we get there this year.

Warren, Jill, Liam and Jack
Old Mar 12th 2008, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Hopefully I will be there by December 2008! But that maybe a bit hopeful due to the fact I won't be submitting me application until next month.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

MAR:
APR: Me and sparky wife, Katsmajics other half,
MAY: donovandenese, Dawn & Andy
JUN: The Wises, luula, Ozzy Fever, Gonnago
JUL: steveandtina, Barney99, fly away
AUG:
SEP: weez75
OCT: Rach25, PaddyHaHa
NOV:
DEC: graz79 , xzibit
THORPES?
JAN 2009:
FEB 2009:

Last edited by andym79; Mar 12th 2008 at 6:45 pm.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 2:26 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mr mover
Be nice if you could all bring some of that pommie weather with you...........mm
snow Snow SNow SNOw SNOW S.N.O.W. would be lovely right now!! (Do you think the heat is getting to me at all?? )

I hung my washing out at 10.30 PM tonight and it was dry at 11.15PM not just dry crispy!! Seriously melting here today and tomorrow I see is heading for 41!!

I wouldnt normally mind to much as we have a pool but tonight it was like getting into a big hot bath! Not refreshing at all!!

Anyway not whinging just commenting before anyone gets on their high horse!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:52 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sham Williams
snow Snow SNow SNOw SNOW S.N.O.W. would be lovely right now!! (Do you think the heat is getting to me at all?? )

I hung my washing out at 10.30 PM tonight and it was dry at 11.15PM not just dry crispy!! Seriously melting here today and tomorrow I see is heading for 41!!

I wouldnt normally mind to much as we have a pool but tonight it was like getting into a big hot bath! Not refreshing at all!!

Another 2 day of this and you will be cookimg lobsters in it.............mm
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by andym79
Got me thinking, in addition we should also add a timeline of arrival/planned arrival!

JAN:
FEB:
MAR:
APR: Me and sparky wife
MAY:
JUN: The Wises, luula, Ozzy Fever
JUL: steveandtina
AUG:
OCT:
NOV:
DEC:

August hopefully for us please Andy !!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

MAR:
AUG: DEEDEE01
NOV:
THORPES?
JAN 2009:
FEB 2009:
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by andym79
MAR:
AUG: DEEDEE01
NOV:
THORPES?
JAN 2009:
FEB 2009:
Hi, I'm hoping to get out to Adelaide end of July beginning of August, if I get my visa by then.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:50 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sham Williams

i just hope you have got a bit of that lovely heat left over for us when we get there on the 17th..............can you please bottle it up and keep it for us all.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne via Belfast, Adelaide on 10th Sept!!
Rach25 will become famous soon enough

Just thought I'd update the Adelaide list. (We are definitely Sept!!)

MAR:
MAY: Dawn & Andy
JUN: The Wises, luula, Ozzy Fever, Gonnago, donovandenese
AUG: DEEDEE01, Wats123
SEP: weez75, Rach25
OCT: PaddyHaHa
NOV:
THORPES?
JAN 2009:
FEB 2009:

Anyone else heading to SA?
Old May 29th 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

and we are definietly arriving June - 30th.
Old May 29th 2008, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
and we are definietly arriving June - 30th.
Sadly we will not be arriving until at least October. No visa and no movement on the visa processing front for the last 10 weeks. No house sale either...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.