Moved to the barbie

Old Sep 12th 2009, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moved to the barbie

If it was not lonley enough on this desert island even more lonley on the barbie.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:00 am
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moved to the barbie

Originally Posted by eugene43
If it was not lonley enough on this desert island even more lonley on the barbie.
tis bloody quiet on here
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:09 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

HELLO! HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute

I had started making friends untill they moved me. I thought they were clubbing together for a boat to join me so I made party things out of palm leaves for there arrival but they have not come, the barbie has destroyed any chance of being rescued now.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:10 am
Account Closed

I had started making friends untill they moved me. I thought they were clubbing together for a boat to join me so I made party things out of palm leaves for there arrival but they have not come, the barbie has destroyed any chance of being rescued now.
Good stuff that peyote eh?
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kporte
HELLO! HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?
Are you for reale have I got a new friend now ?
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:12 am
Account Closed

Are you for reale have I got a new friend now ?
I'm gonna say yes, don't let me down now.....
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

I still have the party things all you need is a boat.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:15 am
Account Closed

I still have the party things all you need is a boat.
Is a tinnie ok?
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Do you like spam sandwiches ? got no bread though so you would have to imagine that bit.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

I have managed to distile cocanut milk but tinne is great.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:19 am
Account Closed

I have managed to distile cocanut milk but tinne is great.
It gives you the trots, do you have bog roll?
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of

how big is your barbie?? I have just hit a roo with the ute!
BE Enthusiast

going for a swim now as cant see any sharks so should be safe.
Old Sep 12th 2009, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Darren-Debbie
how big is your barbie?? I have just hit a roo with the ute!
very big but if your coming can you plug a extension lead into your place & extend it over with you as slight problem with electric out here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.