Motivational Qoutes

Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:11 pm
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Motivational Qoutes

I have just posted this on another thread to encourage someone with there dream...
And then I thought of all of us on the forum trying to change and improve our lives.
I hope this quote motivates you all to do what you want, be it the new job or career change or emigrating to another country.

Please ad some of your own motivational quotes. You never know it might help to keep someone focused in their time of need!!

Love and Luck too All
Utopia x

'You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows.
And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes.
Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store

makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores.

And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry.
Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky.
I'll never reach my destination if I never try,
So I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry.

Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away.
To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today.
So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied.

Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides.'
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Motivational Qoutes

Originally Posted by utopia
I have just posted this on another thread to encourage someone with there dream...
And then I thought of all of us on the forum trying to change and improve our lives.
I hope this quote motivates you all to do what you want, be it the new job or career change or emigrating to another country.

Please ad some of your own motivational quotes. You never know it might help to keep someone focused in their time of need!!

Love and Luck too All
Utopia x

'You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows.
And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes.
Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store

makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores.

And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry.
Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky.
I'll never reach my destination if I never try,
So I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry.

Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away.
To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today.
So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied.

Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides.'
thanks for that I like it
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:59 am
Can't wait!

utopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond reputeutopia has a reputation beyond repute

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

by Eleanor Roosevelt...

Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:13 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Failure is not the falling down. Its the not getting up.

If you are true you will know it. For all the good people in your village will like you, and all the bad ones will hate you.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:14 am
Can't wait!

Originally Posted by thebears

If you are true you will know it. For all the good people in your village will like you, and all the bad ones will hate you.
I like it!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

that is so true.
Mandy
Old Jun 14th 2006, 1:40 pm
Can't wait!

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

The Stars do seem closer in Australia
Old Jun 14th 2006, 1:42 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by utopia
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

The Stars do seem closer in Australia
From my school year book

"May all your ups and downs be in bed"
Old Jun 14th 2006, 1:48 pm
Can't wait!

From my school year book

"May all your ups and downs be in bed"
Love that one hahahahahahahaha

"If you can imagine it,
You can achieve it.
If you can dream it,
You can become it."
Old Jun 14th 2006, 1:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

"With all her faults we love her still,
Britannia rules the wave!"

(verse 3 of the Aussie National Anthem!)

Old Jun 14th 2006, 1:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

"Wherever you are is where you are meant to be and when the time comes for you to move on, you will.
For you can no more leave where you are meant to be than you can stay where you are meant to leave.
It is called destiny. Trust it and you will be happy."

========================

" I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams" (W B Yeats)

==========================
Those are personal motivational ones.

These two might fit those people emigrating for love (I was one!)

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. (Antoine St Exupery)
=================================
Ruth's commitment to Naomi, from
The Old Testament, Ruth Chap 1. Verses 16-17

“Wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you stay, I will stay;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
Where you die, I will also die,
And there will I be buried with you.
May nothing but death part us
By God's help.”

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 14th 2006 at 1:57 pm.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 2:18 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
"Wherever you are is where you are meant to be and when the time comes for you to move on, you will.
For you can no more leave where you are meant to be than you can stay where you are meant to leave.
It is called destiny. Trust it and you will be happy."

========================

" I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams" (W B Yeats)

==========================
Those are personal motivational ones.

These two might fit those people emigrating for love (I was one!)

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. (Antoine St Exupery)
=================================
Ruth's commitment to Naomi, from
The Old Testament, Ruth Chap 1. Verses 16-17

“Wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you stay, I will stay;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
Where you die, I will also die,
And there will I be buried with you.
May nothing but death part us
By God's help.”
Dont eat yellow snow