Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Most Un-Australian thing you could do

The Most Un-Australian thing you could do

Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:08 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Most Un-Australian thing you could do

Originally Posted by rosscov1970

Bit worried about the 'creaming poofters tho!
Discover your 'inner female man' and get a gay best friend and hold hands with him in the most Aussie town you can find (redneck).

Paint your Ute bright pink and have the words 'tinkerbell' on the side and 'gay love' on the other.

Insist on warming up your beer in the microwave and say chilled beer is wank and makes your stomach hurt.

Say you wouldnt feed lamingtons to your dog and you thought coming to australia would be like England in the sun.

Tell them you have only migrated as it is second best, you really wanted to go to NZ but Australia is the consolation prize.

Ask a tough Aussie bloke if he wouldnt mind holding your hand (if you are a bloke), as you really miss your boyfriend.

Ban the word 'bloody' from the workplace and say if anyone dares to go off sick then you will grass their arse and get them sacked.

Tell them mullet hair cuts are for tossers and the Billy Ray Cyrus look is for ladyboys.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Tell them mullet hair cuts are for tossers and the Billy Ray Cyrus look is for ladyboys.

I already tell them that

well if they are smaller than me I do
Old Sep 19th 2007, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

electricbaby27 will become famous soon enoughelectricbaby27 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jond

I already tell them that

well if they are smaller than me I do
Get a taxi home from a party, instead of drink driving!!!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:00 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Turn up to a BBQ empty handed
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Go fishing and whatever the size of fish you catch, throw it back