Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Most Un-Australian thing you could do

The Most Un-Australian thing you could do

Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:43 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Most Un-Australian thing you could do

drive a small car
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

Forget to ask "how are ya?"
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Replace your Car Tyres before they look like Racing Slicks
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
It's because 1c and 2c coins were removed from our currency in 1991.

Government policy dictates that all figures must now be rounded to the nearest 5c.

Oh yeah, hadn't really noticed that till now Doh!! Begs the question though .....why put prices on stuff in a denomination that doesn't even exist?
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Dennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to allDennis The Menace is a name known to all

Stop at a Red Traffic Light
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:56 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Move to another country, pick holes in it and then post whiny little missives on a message board.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:32 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Move to another country, pick holes in it and then post whiny little missives on a message board.
Say you don't like Cherry Ripe's... and Twisties make you vomit (or taste/smell like vomit)
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:27 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone asks 'how are you?'

Reply with 'I have a torn rectum, my dog has died and my piles are killing me' and then launch into a twenty minute story about your arse and your dead dog. Sob noisily and clutch the person who has asked you how you are and wipe your snotty nose on their cardi.

Tell them that you hate the sun, surfing is for tossers, blue heelers are not proper dogs and that England did them a favour by introducing the cat as it has done a good job culling those bloody noisy birds.

Tell them that wildlife should be illegal and then make a big demo of stamping on spiders and poisoning snake nests.

Tell them that Iron Man contest is for creaming poofters.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Say that VB is just about the worst beer brewed on this Planet.

And by the way I have drunk some shite beer around this World to qualify that statement.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:04 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Wear a suit ANYWHERE. Includng weddings and funerals, unless you are a ponced up NRL pansy.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:08 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Wear a suit ANYWHERE. Includng weddings and funerals, unless you are a ponced up NRL pansy.
Say you prefer the Anzac bridge over the Sydney Harbour Bridge....
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:36 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Ah nice one,im getting married in march and def aint wearing a suit now,cheers
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:41 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The Most Un-Australian thing you could do

Originally Posted by mooncat
Oh yeah, hadn't really noticed that till now Doh!! Begs the question though .....why put prices on stuff in a denomination that doesn't even exist?
Because old habits die hard in the retail trade. They still want you to believe that paying $4.98 instead of $5 is a "REAL BARGAIN!!!!"
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:54 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
If anyone asks 'how are you?'

Reply with 'I have a torn rectum, my dog has died and my piles are killing me' and then launch into a twenty minute story about your arse and your dead dog. Sob noisily and clutch the person who has asked you how you are and wipe your snotty nose on their cardi.

Tell them that you hate the sun, surfing is for tossers, blue heelers are not proper dogs and that England did them a favour by introducing the cat as it has done a good job culling those bloody noisy birds.

Tell them that wildlife should be illegal and then make a big demo of stamping on spiders and poisoning snake nests.

Tell them that Iron Man contest is for creaming poofters.

Bit worried about the 'creaming poofters tho!
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:35 am
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

support the rubbish English Cricket team

Eat Marmite ( I live on vegemite and have done since I was a young kid)

Feed my child marmite

Not let my Aus flag have pride of place in my bedroom window. (wake up every morning with the sun shining through the flag)

Forget Australia day

Not ask for VB in walkabout

Not have pineapple and beetroot on my burgers

Call chips crisps

Call lollies sweets

Not understand what a piker is (not a traveller)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.