Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Mork calling Aston, come in Aston!!!!!

Mork calling Aston, come in Aston!!!!!

Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mork calling Aston, come in Aston!!!!!

Hi Mate,

Ow's it hangin', not seen a mini update in here, but might've missed it mate...

Been wonderin how you were gettin on and that.... let us know mate. seen you postin so your plane got there....
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mork calling Aston, come in Aston!!!!!

Yes he's posted.

Hope you've visited the flume park in Kalamunda Ast. My kids went there last January and really liked it.

My family will be in Perth within the next 2 weeks - Hope to see you all soon.

Best of luck to you mate!!

Almost forgot - Nanoo Nanoo
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

come on Ast, you too busy trying to lay bricks????? I know i didnt participate much in your threads, but nearly always read em... and do wonder about you..... funny though, how the mind works... didnt think i would miss you

come on mate.................... i stopped up for this................ 9am isnt it!! you at work already?!!! S-j x
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Think it's only 7am in Perth.......
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by midgetjan
Think it's only 7am in Perth.......

oh F**K better go to bed then and catch up in the morning.... Bo**ocks........... see ya Jan... you still tiny???? xxx think i've got bigger this week too much booze..... got the visa so still celebrating. been over a week now though so better pack it in as cant use it as an excuse!! S-j x

NANOO NANOO .....................

Last edited by s-jmelbournewannabe; Jun 16th 2007 at 11:19 pm. Reason: forgot to say...............
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

yep, you are correct, it's 7.20am here in Perth and the sun is waiting to shine on us.
S xx
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:07 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hey im staying in a caravan park for a few weeks so i cant get to my beloved laptop..jeez im starting to lose weight again...i did a bit of that fast walking this morning,the ozzies are quite big on it ..they all walk round like they have an egg between their bum cheeks...that they dont want to break..

its flippin fantastic here,theres a weired thing in the sky though,i saw it once in england when i was younger,,,i asked an ozzie this morning what it was ,he reckons its called sun...its like this kind of big yellow thing that makes you feel warm,strange but true..

in was talking to a chap this morning at our holiday park and he reckons that hes travelling from queensland to shark bay for fishing,well i thought ,thats a good way to spend a weeks holiday,,6 bleedin weeks he reckons..flippin hell this must be a big country...

what else.?

oh i was talking to a chap from stoke this morning ,must people as young as me seem to be from the motherland ,(you know that place with the black sky).

thats about all i have to report,oh sophie starts school on wedensday,there are 220 kids in the school..its a beutifull little school,they give them a buddy that looks after them.....good idea i think,help her settle in..

did my first week at work,i have been very fortunate to drop in with a great chap,from of all places where?yes you guessed it brum...flippin hell hey,would you believe it?hes been a great help ,things are very different here to the u.k.its a far cry from laying bricks in the u.k..your just left to get on with it here..no one bothers you...but at the same time they expect you to know what your doing and put a lot of responsibility on you...
but its a lot better than working in the u.k..

we bought two cars,a brand spanker for trish,five door getz,they have won loads of awards and are quite cheap at about £6.5k ..cheap on the fuel....bonus

trish was forty i fell asleep in the restaurant,jeez..i dont know..sorry to anyone who was coming to the party but i just ran out of time..perhaps you can all come to our house warming ,we can all get pissed an have a chat with next doors goat,tell him all our problems,hes a good listener....

and thats about it,you dont seem to get much time when you land but i think thats just what you need it seems to keep your mind off things,thats why i went for an old house,it would drive me potty not being able to watch any tele,their showing programs that were on before i started to develope hair..

well thats about all i have to report,ill keep you posted..ive got to go ive left my tinnie outside and it gets warm here with that yellow stuff in the sky..

ast
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:35 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like your settling in well. You certainly dont hang about. Where have you bought a house? Hope you are going to show us photos. All the best with your new life.

Us Stokies get everywhere!!

Joex
Old Jun 17th 2007, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
hey im staying in a caravan park for a few weeks so i cant get to my beloved laptop..jeez im starting to lose weight again...i did a bit of that fast walking this morning,the ozzies are quite big on it ..they all walk round like they have an egg between their bum cheeks...that they dont want to break..

its flippin fantastic here,theres a weired thing in the sky though,i saw it once in england when i was younger,,,i asked an ozzie this morning what it was ,he reckons its called sun...its like this kind of big yellow thing that makes you feel warm,strange but true..

in was talking to a chap this morning at our holiday park and he reckons that hes travelling from queensland to shark bay for fishing,well i thought ,thats a good way to spend a weeks holiday,,6 bleedin weeks he reckons..flippin hell this must be a big country...

what else.?

oh i was talking to a chap from stoke this morning ,must people as young as me seem to be from the motherland ,(you know that place with the black sky).

thats about all i have to report,oh sophie starts school on wedensday,there are 220 kids in the school..its a beutifull little school,they give them a buddy that looks after them.....good idea i think,help her settle in..

did my first week at work,i have been very fortunate to drop in with a great chap,from of all places where?yes you guessed it brum...flippin hell hey,would you believe it?hes been a great help ,things are very different here to the u.k.its a far cry from laying bricks in the u.k..your just left to get on with it here..no one bothers you...but at the same time they expect you to know what your doing and put a lot of responsibility on you...
but its a lot better than working in the u.k..

we bought two cars,a brand spanker for trish,five door getz,they have won loads of awards and are quite cheap at about £6.5k ..cheap on the fuel....bonus

trish was forty i fell asleep in the restaurant,jeez..i dont know..sorry to anyone who was coming to the party but i just ran out of time..perhaps you can all come to our house warming ,we can all get pissed an have a chat with next doors goat,tell him all our problems,hes a good listener....

and thats about it,you dont seem to get much time when you land but i think thats just what you need it seems to keep your mind off things,thats why i went for an old house,it would drive me potty not being able to watch any tele,their showing programs that were on before i started to develope hair..

well thats about all i have to report,ill keep you posted..ive got to go ive left my tinnie outside and it gets warm here with that yellow stuff in the sky..

ast
Hiya Ast, great to hear everythings going ok, hope when we arrive all goes as smoothly. Weve arranged our leaving party for 20th July and are hopeing to fly out not too long after that date, just waiting on a date for completion now on our house sale. Thinks we will be booking into a caravan for a couple of weeks here on the I.O.W while we tie up loose ends.
God we cant wait to get over there, the wait is killing the kids more than me though. Ive been so busy these past few weeks. Cos everyone knows we will be on our way soon, my workload has trebled, Im knackered been working 15 hour days just to get as much spends for when we arrive.
Keep on with the updates, its great reading.
love Sam
Old Jun 17th 2007, 12:02 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midgetjan
Yes he's posted.

Hope you've visited the flume park in Kalamunda Ast. My kids went there last January and really liked it.

My family will be in Perth within the next 2 weeks - Hope to see you all soon.

Best of luck to you mate!!

Almost forgot - Nanoo Nanoo
Flume Park and Pool closed as its winter now opens again in Nov/Dec!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 12:44 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man

five door getz,they have won loads of awards and are quite cheap at about £6.5k ..cheap on the fuel....bonus

I ve got one of these its great - nippy and fuel economic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISH !
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lovely to hear your funnies again..... Birthday, hope you bought Trish a stubby holder for the beer so the yellow thingy in the sky dosnt make it all warm and yukky!!!

lovely to hear your lovin it....

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Aston man
great to hear from you, realy pleased you are enjoying yourself. Make sure you use some "yellow thing in the sky" cream and enjoy the experience.
Jackie & John