Finally

Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

lee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nice
Default Finally

Well a week ago I got my 6 years experiance needed to qualify for the visa and started with contacting 1st contact and filled out first set of forms , got other set of forms in to get all my references, ect.

I have waited to get this process started for 6 years since I came back from holiday in 2001 in OZ, also took the Mrs over 2months ago for 3 weeks to see if she liked and she loved it so its all go from the other half.

At last just got the process to tackle now but Ive done my research and got my references and sponsors all in place, just got to fill in this paper work now.

Just thought I would share that and that I dont often post (lurker) but this site is my main source of information and thanks, many questions to come.

Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all
Default Re: Finally

Good luck with the application process, and congatulations on the work experience gained.

What skill are you applying under ?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

lee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nicelee28 is just really nice

going for Skilled family sponsored, general communications engineer.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:39 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you Hope you application goes smoothly.

Gill
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi the best of luck for you and yours.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi the best of luck for you and yours.
Good Luck.

Sandra