Mooncup update...

Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mooncup update...

Originally Posted by Fionast
Ok not only has it come earlier it is way heavier than usual and tampons just aren't doing it so I decided to take the bull by the horns and go for it today with the moon cup.

1st time in and no leaks and it's way more comfortable than tampons even though you don't really feel them the mooncup just feels better.

I'm a convert!!

Fiona

Yay!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

I must be doing something wrong cause I can feel it, its not uncomfortable but I worry it might fall out!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milliesmum
I must be doing something wrong cause I can feel it, its not uncomfortable but I worry it might fall out!

It might take a little while for it to feel "right" ie for u to not notice it.

Have a
Old Nov 12th 2006, 4:11 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

May not be up and over the pelvic bone so won't feel comfortable. Insert little higher but, you may never get it back out... :scared: .
Old Nov 12th 2006, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Oh Joy!!! More fiddling about!

Thanks you all btw
Old Nov 12th 2006, 4:43 pm

Oh Joy!!! More fiddling about!

Thanks you all btw
You'll know when you get it correct you can feel it just go over the bone.... any Men reading??? Scared yet???
Old Nov 12th 2006, 4:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by annqldau
You'll know when you get it correct you can feel it just go over the bone.... any Men reading??? Scared yet???

If there are, they deserve all that they get!
Old Nov 12th 2006, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
If there are, they deserve all that they get!
Bet some cant' resist.
Old Nov 12th 2006, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

lol at the men reading it, forgot they were about

No luck yet though, am getting irritated with it now.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 11:37 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to report an excellent first trial with the cup. No apparent problems. For those having probs 'feeling' it when its in, I found you can just push it up a little... It does need to go over the bone and once it's there, you can't feel a thing.

Bit messy but working on my technique.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by iPom
Just wanted to report an excellent first trial with the cup. No apparent problems. For those having probs 'feeling' it when its in, I found you can just push it up a little... It does need to go over the bone and once it's there, you can't feel a thing.

Bit messy but working on my technique.
Another step for woman.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 11:48 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annqldau
Another step for woman.
Absolutely, but the best bit, a lot less cramping! AND... nothing to throw into the bin. That's got to be a result.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Glad it works for you ipom! I gave up with mine for this month, will try again though.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by iPom
Absolutely, but the best bit, a lot less cramping! AND... nothing to throw into the bin. That's got to be a result.

Fabulous news!
Old Nov 15th 2006, 7:20 pm

Glad it works for you ipom! I gave up with mine for this month, will try again though.
'Practice makes perfect'... you can do it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.