Mooncup update...

Old Nov 4th 2006, 7:28 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mooncup update...

Originally Posted by Fionast
Ok as I'm next due when we are on our way over, I think I'll stick to tampons this time - I don't want to be leaving a trail of the red stuff behind me everywhere I go!!!

Hmm maybe I should steralise now while theres no one around to ask!!!
If you are going to try it you may as well give it a real run, wear it at night and use the tampons during the day.

Just realised we all sound like that agony aunt who used to be on UK day time TV Denise someone from Seaham... .
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by annqldau
not suprised looking like that you may put it in wrong area
Thats not me its my husband
Old Nov 5th 2006, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
go on, be brave
will let you know how I get on with it in a weeks or so
Old Nov 5th 2006, 8:09 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Problem is you can't tell if you have got it correct until the stuff is pouring out the sides and down your legs... :scared: :scared: :scared:

I think you should be able to. The instructions say you shouldn't be able to feel it when it's in... just like a tampon... and that there should be a seal between the cup and the body... I've tried it out and after a few goes, it feels right. Obviously I'm going to test this, but you def need the practice before the big day. If worried, get some pads for extra security.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by milliesmum
Thats not me its my husband
I'm sure i've seen him in prison somewhere???
Old Nov 9th 2006, 11:54 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Ok I was going to practice today but with all the excitement and everything (of emmigrating not the mooncup!!) guess what I started today so I'll wait till next month now. Oh well at least they'll be over with before we're travelling.

Fiona
Old Nov 9th 2006, 12:35 pm

Ok I was going to practice today but with all the excitement and everything (of emmigrating not the mooncup!!) guess what I started today so I'll wait till next month now. Oh well at least they'll be over with before we're travelling.

Fiona
Keep telling you may as well practice the real thing instead of a dry run... .

Otherwise bit like doing CPR on a dummy instead of a real person not quite the same thing.
Old Nov 9th 2006, 2:40 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Keep telling you may as well practice the real thing instead of a dry run... .

Otherwise bit like doing CPR on a dummy instead of a real person not quite the same thing.
yeah but I'd rather know I can get it in without too much bother before I get myself in a mess!!
Old Nov 9th 2006, 2:45 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

yeah but I'd rather know I can get it in without too much bother before I get myself in a mess!!
stand in the shower

T x
Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
stand in the shower

T x
and like I said before do an overnight trial once it's in.
Old Nov 11th 2006, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok gonna give it a try now...will let you know how I get on, got to go and trim it first, then if it feels comfortable just leave it? Is that right? :scared:
Old Nov 11th 2006, 7:29 pm

Ok gonna give it a try now...will let you know how I get on, got to go and trim it first, then if it feels comfortable just leave it? Is that right? :scared:
If that fails you could always try these

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380766

Old Nov 11th 2006, 9:31 pm
We're here in Brissie

Ok not only has it come earlier it is way heavier than usual and tampons just aren't doing it so I decided to take the bull by the horns and go for it today with the moon cup.

1st time in and no leaks and it's way more comfortable than tampons even though you don't really feel them the mooncup just feels better.

I'm a convert!!

Fiona
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

If that fails you could always try these

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380766

ha ha very funny

well I can't seem to get it quite right, had to trim the whole stem off, give it another go today, sure its just a case of practice makes perfect
Old Nov 12th 2006, 6:23 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha very funny

well I can't seem to get it quite right, had to trim the whole stem off, give it another go today, sure its just a case of practice makes perfect

We've forgotten how long it took us to get the hang of tampons years ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.