Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Mobile phone stolen from inside house

Mobile phone stolen from inside house

Old May 8th 2006, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

zermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud ofzermanedz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Mobile phone stolen from inside house

Originally Posted by Luma
Thanks for all your replies.

This is what I've decided to to about it so far.

A couple days before we leave:
- I will fill in one of the anti social log sheets that the council gave me the last time I complained about the same family.
- I will phone the local police and have a little chat - just to inform them of the incidence.
-I will write a letter to our local newspaper and tell them what happens in such a lovely neighbourhood as ours.
- I will hand over my "crime" file to my neighbour next door - she wants all the information. They only moved in a month ago so they are keen to take a stand against those causing the trouble.

This will all be for the sake of our neighbours - hopefully something might be done but at least the people in the know will be informed about it.
That sounds good! That way you will be long gone before they know. make sure you fill in an incident report in writing at the police station so it is recorded properly. Have done this many a time and always had to be done in person with our police station. Then usually you get a nice letter with info for victims and then that is the last most people ever hear of it. but at least it will back up claims from the neighbours and the council can chuck them out if they are council tenants if they continue.
Old May 8th 2006, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louise M
Isn't it really sad that the consensus so far is to basically forget this and not involve the police. So much for 'Great' Britain. I totally agree however. it's just not worth the hassle. I firmly believe that its time to bring back the birch obviously not for a child so young but for yobs and people that commit unsociable crimes. And they should be belted in public too. Bring back the stocks , I say!!
Hang 'em all. String 'em up.
Old May 8th 2006, 6:22 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by thatsnotquiteright
Hang 'em all. String 'em up.
You forgot burn 'em.
Old May 8th 2006, 6:25 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rossifumi
You forgot burn 'em.

shite doesnae burn!!!!!! unless u pour petrol over em first lol
Old May 8th 2006, 6:27 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by biggy
shite doesnae burn!!!!!! unless u pour petrol over em first lol
And make sure you burn the Scottish Gypo's first!