Wikiposts

Moaning Thread

Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moaning Thread

Originally Posted by walla1
good.

Singapore Airlines

Hehe, I've been reading that. Quite entertaining
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Driving through the middle of town in the 5 pm leave work traffic and a ****ing great 4x4 decides to pull out from a parking space right in front of me.

I jams on the brakes and hits the horn and end up bumper to bumper at right angles with him.

He then decides as I've stopped he might as well pull out in front of me so begins to slowly inch forward.

No you ****ing don't I hollers and pulls in front of him. I stop giving him the benefit of my best suave Cornish cursing with a waving fist.

Turned out to be a carload of Indians and Da Boss says you just frightened the shit out of him cos he was fumbling like hell to find reverse.

Bastard.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:27 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
Driving through the middle of town in the 5 pm leave work traffic and a ****ing great 4x4 decides to pull out from a parking space right in front of me.

I jams on the brakes and hits the horn and end up bumper to bumper at right angles with him.

He then decides as I've stopped he might as well pull out in front of me so begins to slowly inch forward.

No you ****ing don't I hollers and pulls in front of him. I stop giving him the benefit of my best suave Cornish cursing with a waving fist.

Turned out to be a carload of Indians and Da Boss says you just frightened the shit out of him cos he was fumbling like hell to find reverse.

Bastard.
Take it easy bixie boy

How can you be bumper to bumper if you are at right angles ?
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:29 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Hope you shouted "****in emmets, you tuss!!!!!!"
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Take it easy bixie boy

How can you be bumper to bumper if you are at right angles ?
I was going straight......he was going crooked
Stop being pernickety.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:33 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Hope you shouted "****in emmets, you tuss!!!!!!"
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
I was going straight......he was going crooked
Stop being pernickety.
pernickety ?

Still can't understand how you were at right angles and bumper to bumper

Look at it this way...if you were kissing someone..(bumper to bumper) you wouldn't be at right angles...and if you were....you'd be be somewhere else
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:35 am
Account Closed

oh, and get those mucky paws off my clean floor !
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:48 am
Bix
da Bonehead

pernickety ?

Look at it this way...if you were kissing someone..(bumper to bumper) you wouldn't be at right angles...and if you were....you'd be be somewhere else
Okay, I need to refine my emotional statement.
We were at right angles to each other with bumpers very close.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:49 am
Bix
da Bonehead

oh, and get those mucky paws off my clean floor !
No.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Okay, I need to refine my emotional statement.
We were at right angles to each other with bumpers very close.
Thought my explanation was better
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

So did I
Old Feb 21st 2006, 12:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
So did I
Try it later...and see what I mean....good excuse as any !
Old Feb 21st 2006, 1:25 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

pernickety ?

Yes but which part are we kissing?

Old Feb 21st 2006, 1:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Yes but which part are we kissing?

Exactly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.