Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

michael jackson....dead

michael jackson....dead

Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:06 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: michael jackson....dead

My that logic OJ Simpson is not guilty of murder

Originally Posted by Hebe
He was tried for this and found not guilty.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Got a question for those who are mourning him, and are fed up with peeps taking the piss and being disrespectful

When he was alive would you have let him babysit for you?
Not mourning him - loved Thriller when I was youngers - Billie Jean was my song!

Would I have let him babysit for me? No but I would be wary about anyone - most children are abused by someone they know, and more often than not, a family member!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themerlin
My that logic OJ Simpson is not guilty of murder
So anyone who is found not guilty must be guilty?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by overthemoon
I don't believe he was a kiddy fidler the fact that the first boys parents took a huge payout to drop charges says it all, no matter how much money i was offered there's no way i would drop charges if someone did that too my child they deserve to rot in jail!!! The second boy that came forward was just trying the same it was said that the evidence given it court was inconsistent.

I believe that Micheal Jackson was someone who had problems due to a stolen childhood that's why he surrounded himself with children he related to them, i don't think he was a pedophile but that's my opinion others think differently.
I'm sure he was a kiddie fiddler, however considering the abuse and totally unnatural childhood I can understand why HE didn't consider what he did with his life to be wrong. He was always looking for something he believed everyone else had had when young. Unfortunately he was bloody wrong and screwed up.

As for stopping the jokes, why? He's been a joke (after being a true genius) for 20 odd years, the fact he is no longer breathing is irrelevant. I personally see most of the jokes as a testament to the impact he made on the world. When you consider what people are joking about - fiddling, plastic surgery, behaviour etc they are not funny subjects per se but because he took it all to extreme, it's going to happen.

Doesn't stop it being a sad event but hey, death is what happens. You're born, you live, you die. No biggy, no surprise. That's life.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:21 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I'm sure he was a kiddie fiddler, however considering the abuse and totally unnatural childhood I can understand why HE didn't consider what he did with his life to be wrong. He was always looking for something he believed everyone else had had when young. Unfortunately he was bloody wrong and screwed up.

As for stopping the jokes, why? He's been a joke (after being a true genius) for 20 odd years, the fact he is no longer breathing is irrelevant. I personally see most of the jokes as a testament to the impact he made on the world. When you consider what people are joking about - fiddling, plastic surgery, behaviour etc they are not funny subjects per se but because he took it all to extreme, it's going to happen.

Doesn't stop it being a sad event but hey, death is what happens. You're born, you live, you die. No biggy, no surprise. That's life.
Very well said indeed MP
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

He can't be dead. Just saw him in the frozen section isle at Coles. Shopping for a dinner party for him,Elvis and Lady Di!!!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:36 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I agree. MJ was without doubt one of the most talented eccentric nutters of his musical era. The jokes are harmless enough and to be honest much worse used to be said when he was alive...
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:50 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Centurion
I agree. MJ was without doubt one of the most talented eccentric nutters of his musical era.
I disagree, his music was crap. He was an OK dancer but I didn't like the way he kept grabbing his crotch. Way over rated IMO.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Apart his family and contingent of fans, who really cares? Everybody dies at some time or another.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Jamez is on a distinguished road

Poor Michael Jackson, Rest in Peace, love his songs.

Say, Say, Say is just an awesome song that he did with Paul McCartney.

Wonder what is going to happen to the rights to The Beatles songs
Old Jun 25th 2009, 6:58 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Very well said indeed MP
The mods have been coming up with very wise words lately
Old Jun 25th 2009, 7:02 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
The mods have been coming up with very wise words lately
I know, especially MP - she's always at it

Pollyanna is hilarious! always makes me laugh
Old Jun 25th 2009, 7:51 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jamez
Poor Michael Jackson, Rest in Peace, love his songs.

Say, Say, Say is just an awesome song that he did with Paul McCartney.

Wonder what is going to happen to the rights to The Beatles songs
he sold them a few years back. McCartney bought the rights back off him
Old Jun 25th 2009, 8:01 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I know, especially MP - she's always at it

Pollyanna is hilarious! always makes me laugh
Plugging for "scottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute", huh? Well it won't work!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 8:04 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
Plugging for "scottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute", huh? Well it won't work!
well she does have a reputation beyond repute down at my local strip joint

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.