ebyron is on a distinguished road
Default Re: michael jackson....dead

did you hear he was poisoned?!!!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sassie
Exactly. Why do people find it necessary to make jokes over something so tragic. I just don't get it. People should respect that he was a human being just like the rest of us, he had an incredible talent and above all else he didn't deserve to die.
And a kiddy fiddler.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:11 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deancm
And a kiddy fiddler.
hear hear
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

overthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to all

I don't believe he was a kiddy fidler the fact that the first boys parents took a huge payout to drop charges says it all, no matter how much money i was offered there's no way i would drop charges if someone did that too my child they deserve to rot in jail!!! The second boy that came forward was just trying the same it was said that the evidence given it court was inconsistent.

I believe that Micheal Jackson was someone who had problems due to a stolen childhood that's why he surrounded himself with children he related to them, i don't think he was a pedophile but that's my opinion others think differently.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:46 pm
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whacko Jacko Dead??

"Michael Jackson has died – To commemorate his musical achievements McDonalds have released the McJackson burger – it’s a 50 year old piece of aged albino meat shoved between two 8 year olds buns"
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by overthemoon

I believe that Micheal Jackson was someone who had problems due to a stolen childhood that's why he surrounded himself with children he related to them, i don't think he was a pedophile but that's my opinion others think differently.
Oh come on, do your really believe that?
Loads of people have been child stars, but they dont want to be surround by small children and have little boys sleeping in their bed every night.
Its the stupidest excuse ever.

Gems
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:51 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gems
Oh come on, do your really believe that?
Loads of people have been child stars, but they dont want to be surround by small children and have little boys sleeping in their bed every night.
Its the stupidest excuse ever.

Gems
Reminds me of the joke about the bishop and the frog.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:52 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe he was a kiddy fidler the fact that the first boys parents took a huge payout to drop charges says it all, no matter how much money i was offered there's no way i would drop charges if someone did that too my child they deserve to rot in jail!!! The second boy that came forward was just trying the same it was said that the evidence given it court was inconsistent.

Rose tinted specs spring to mind
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

overthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Rose tinted specs spring to mind
i have my opinion you have yours lets just leave it at that i am not getting into a huge debate about it.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:03 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

i have my opinion you have yours lets just leave it at that i am not getting into a huge debate about it.
What is certain is that opinion won't change the fact, whatever the fact is.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:07 pm

Ok
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deancm
And a kiddy fiddler.
Originally Posted by scottishcelts
hear hear
He was tried for this and found not guilty.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 4:48 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

There's no denying he was a seriously f_cked up individual - but he was cleared of the charges.

He was far from normal but why was everyone to keen to believe the worst?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 5:02 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Got a question for those who are mourning him, and are fed up with peeps taking the piss and being disrespectful, or are saying he was found innocent

When he was alive would you have let him babysit for you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.