Mice....Beat this

Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:00 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mice....Beat this

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
It was awful but having laid poison down and the poor things all wobbling around slowly dying, well you have to dont you. Cruel to be kind. I hate killing anything (well, odd cockroach or mozzies)......would've got my man to do it if I'd had one
feel for you

it must have been really hard

I was told that if you have them poisoned you can have them die and rot under

the floorboards and make a stench? is this true?

that was when I was living in a horrible old place
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
feel for you

it must have been really hard

I was told that if you have them poisoned you can have them die and rot under

the floorboards and make a stench? is this true?

that was when I was living in a horrible old place
Yep and if its humid its absolutely minging
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:06 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Yep and if its humid its absolutely minging
gruesome

think I may stay in the high rise block 18 floors up in Sydney where OH is living now

the only visitors he has are cockatiels on the balcony
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

gruesome

think I may stay in the high rise block 18 floors up in Sydney where OH is living now

the only visitors he has are cockatiels on the balcony
slightly nicer visitors than munchin rats.
We had them legging it across the floor at one point, one even jumped over my friends legs as she was on the floor leaning against the sofa watching TV....did she move afterwards
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:14 am

slightly nicer visitors than munchin rats.
We had them legging it across the floor at one point, one even jumped over my friends legs as she was on the floor leaning against the sofa watching TV....did she move afterwards
don't think I could put up with rats

they revolt me, my son had a tame one that lived in the hood of his hoodie

I hated it but he eventually got a snake and his mate bought his rat

relief all round

EXCEPT

I don't like snakes either, at least not in my house!!!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

don't think I could put up with rats

they revolt me, my son had a tame one that lived in the hood of his hoodie

I hated it but he eventually got a snake and his mate bought his rat

relief all round

EXCEPT

I don't like snakes either, at least not in my house!!!
no way living with a snake, ever!!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 2:19 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate mice with a passion there one of my bigggest fears

We had a problem with them in our old rental the outside door leading into the garage didnt fit had about an inch in the bottom then the door leading into the house was the same perfect way for them to get in. I was sitting one night and seen one running past the sofa i freaked out totally my hubby couldn't move with laughter, which made me 10 times worse!!

kezx
Old Jun 21st 2007, 4:45 am
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

My Supervisor-type-boss has a mouse or "mouses" in his home. One morning last week he went to his kitchen to put some bread in his toaster, he heard a right old kerfuffle inside the toaster (can you guess what happens next?). He turned to look at it and saw this furry little grey thing leaping out the top of the toaster nearly a metre in the air at 100mph. He couldn't believe it, he thought it was a frog at first. He didn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for it. I bet little 'Mickey' doesn't go back in there again
Attached Thumbnails Mice....Beat this-mickeytoaster.jpg  

Last edited by Fenton Beasley; Jun 21st 2007 at 4:48 am.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:08 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently it's been a bumper year for mice. Our local hardware store was all out of traps (of any kind) when I went in there a few months ago. Ours were partial to smooth peanut butter and soap (high fat content). Happily not seen any in 2 or 3 months now.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:12 am
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Ours were partial to... soap (high fat content)

By soap, do you mean "Coon Tasty" cheese?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:20 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fenton Beasley

By soap, do you mean "Coon Tasty" cheese?
That's insulting soap.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:09 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

Well, last night I was not as successful as my previous nights hunting. I scored zilch, the baits were untouched but I know a mousey is still about because i can hear the little bugger squeaking behind the washing machine

Tonights bait, ham mixed with peanut butter and chocolate.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
Well, last night I was not as successful as my previous nights hunting. I scored zilch, the baits were untouched but I know a mousey is still about because i can hear the little bugger squeaking behind the washing machine

They love nuts loads...and sunflower/pumpkin seeds to with the old peanut butter smeared over
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:25 pm
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

Right, the traps are baited and I am off to bed, lets see how we go tonight.
Old Jun 22nd 2007, 12:17 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke

Tut! Your bl##dy mice are fed better than me!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.