Mice....Beat this

Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:21 pm
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice
Default Mice....Beat this

The missus reckons she saw a mouse running across the lounge room last week, past the TV and under some units we have, I thought she was seeing things but being the dutiful husband decided to go and purchase the gear to kill the little furball.

The said trap's were left out overnight baited with leftover pizza bits, MMM nice bacon,cheesy nibbly bits, they had a lovely last meal and i caught 3 in one night, 3 of the little buggers and heres the thing 2 of them were caught together in the same trap.

I told a guy at work of my exploits and he told me that they had the same problem a while back. they saw one single mouse, laid traps and over the course of a few weeks they caught 17 mice.

My traps are out again tonight baited with peanut butter, they are supposed to like the smooth stuff and as it is sticky they are more likely to set off the traps.

I will win this war.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:33 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mice....Beat this

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
The missus reckons she saw a mouse running across the lounge room last week, past the TV and under some units we have, I thought she was seeing things but being the dutiful husband decided to go and purchase the gear to kill the little furball.

The said trap's were left out overnight baited with leftover pizza bits, MMM nice bacon,cheesy nibbly bits, they had a lovely last meal and i caught 3 in one night, 3 of the little buggers and heres the thing 2 of them were caught together in the same trap.

I told a guy at work of my exploits and he told me that they had the same problem a while back. they saw one single mouse, laid traps and over the course of a few weeks they caught 17 mice.

My traps are out again tonight baited with peanut butter, they are supposed to like the smooth stuff and as it is sticky they are more likely to set off the traps.

I will win this war.
its because it is so cold they come in for a heat......we get them all the time......I turned round one night cause the dog was growling this bloody mouse in his dinner bowl lol They dont give a shit, they just walk past ya

Best Bait is chocolate
Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:35 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You're horrid the pair of you. We have mice as pets
Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:40 pm
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

I will win this war.
top tip glue bait on...
1. can be reused
2. sure of a kill
3. they like chocolate too....
Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:43 pm
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

Originally Posted by why
top tip glue bait on...
1. can be reused
2. sure of a kill
3. they like chocolate too....
How in dickens would you go about glueing peanut butter on to a mouse trap?
I only bought the stuff for the mice anyway, nobody in my house eats it.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:46 pm
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

How in dickens would you go about glueing peanut butter on to a mouse trap?
I only bought the stuff for the mice anyway, nobody in my house eats it.
not peanut butter silly billy other stuff... you could bake the peanut butter on in the oven may be......
Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Pate is really good too. They can't pull it off and they seem to love it. as did a slug I caught.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:27 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

this may be a daft question

what do you do with the mouse once you have caught it?

if using a humane trap and not one that snaps it neck
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Pate is really good too. They can't pull it off and they seem to love it. as did a slug I caught.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:31 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by asher
this may be a daft question

what do you do with the mouse once you have caught it?

if using a humane trap and not one that snaps it neck
give it a pair of clogs and teach it to dance
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:33 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
I thought the object of the exercise was to get rid of it?

not give it an occupation
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Or release it through your neighbour's letterbox?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:35 am

Originally Posted by shears
Or release it through your neighbour's letterbox?

good idea

they have 4 cats
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:41 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by asher
I thought the object of the exercise was to get rid of it?

not give it an occupation
shortsighted of you
think of the money you could make
Old Jun 21st 2007, 12:47 am

shortsighted of you
think of the money you could make
no thats old hat now mice have been doing it for years in 'old Amsterdam'

and most people , like my mum just scream when they see a mouse

I actually am not bothered, but our mouse is in the garden well under my greenhouse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.