Me and the Barbie

Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:37 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and the Barbie

Originally Posted by TheCreature
I haven't posted in nearly a year and you think I have an agenda!
I bet you meant to say you had a shopping list.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:39 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

You mean apart from the posts in September, and August, and July, oh yes, and June.......?

You have a funny definition of 'nearly a year'.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Is it that long?....hadn't noticed you had gone
Yep, it's almost like I've never been away. Vanish for 12 months, come back for a flying visit and what do I find... you two still jerking one another off.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You got nominated somewhere, much missed i think ....,
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, it's almost like I've never been away. Vanish for 12 months, come back for a flying visit and what do I find... you two still jerking one another off.
So you weren't really gone a year then ( see post #62)...why exaggerate then

Do you really think anyone might have missed you?
BE Enthusiast

TheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You mean apart from the posts in September, and August, and July, oh yes, and June.......?

You have a funny definition of 'nearly a year'.
How many? A couple of posts each time? They don't count.

They can't have been anything special..... they're you go lads, I've lobbed up a long hop for you.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:48 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

How many? A couple of posts each time? They don't count.

They can't have been anything special..... they're you go lads, I've lobbed up a long hop for you.
Obviously you are the one jerking off
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You got nominated somewhere, much missed i think ....,
I can think of a couple of posters who won't have missed me.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Obviously you are the one jerking off
Attached Images  
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:56 am
Bitter and twisted

I can think of a couple of posters who won't have missed me.
I missed you.

You were a reminder about just how many people in the world have to do things the hard way.....and Just how fortunate some of us are....there but for the grace of God...
Old Dec 11th 2014, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

I missed you.

You were a reminder about just how many people in the world have to do things the hard way.....and Just how fortunate some of us are....there but for the grace of God...
That has to be amongst the lamest of attempts at a wind up this site has seen in a long time.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 7:14 am
Bitter and twisted

That has to be amongst the lamest of attempts at a wind up this site has seen in a long time.
I suppose since you were last here then?
Old Dec 11th 2014, 7:18 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to be a fairly frequent poster in here. The last few posts (and actually, this thread) are examples of why I just don't bother any more. I still pop in most days, but just to lurk and if I'm in here longer than 5 minutes, that's a long time. Individually, you guys are all ok and most of you have at some point made me laugh, smile, grimace, cringe, nod and shake my head etc. But collectively, you all sound like a badly scripted episode of One Foot in the Grave mixed with the verbal skills of playground boys.

I for one, am tired of the same people popping up and ruining potentially decent threads with insults and digs. Yes, this is a public forum where you can post anything (within the rules of course), but the fun that was in The Barbie is rarely evident now because it turns into the inevitable bitch fest.

Now, who was it 'would'?

Last edited by rasen78; Dec 11th 2014 at 7:31 am.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rasen78
So why do you think the Barbie has had enough of Chris955 and does anybody really think he'd stop posting in it anyway?
Old Dec 11th 2014, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rasen78
...and Hi.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.