Me and the Barbie

Old Dec 10th 2014, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and the Barbie

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
I'm still not voting for you in the Drop Bear poll though. My vote is already spoken for.
Brown envelope on its way.
Originally Posted by chris955
This is why I don't understand what is happening with me, not the tossers making complaints about me as I suspect I complain about them as well lol
You can post where you like and some people will have a go at you whatever you do (not you personally) - that's the nature of the internet.

I probably wouldn't comment on political aspects of the US myself except that my son still lives there and I have a concern through that.
Old Dec 10th 2014, 1:41 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Brown envelope on its way.

You can post where you like and some people will have a go at you whatever you do (not you personally) - that's the nature of the internet.

I probably wouldn't comment on political aspects of the US myself except that my son still lives there and I have a concern through that.
I find politics to be an international subject, especially if you read and take notice of other countries. To me, it's an odd idea that you can't talk about a country unless you are physically there. If that were true, all these British immigrants in Australia should stop talking about the UK instantly.
Old Dec 10th 2014, 1:44 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

I am apparently a disruptive influence on the forum. Who, me ?
Seriously though having lived in Australia around 30 years I have a lot to share.
Old Dec 10th 2014, 1:47 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

I find politics to be an international subject, especially if you read and take notice of other countries. To me, it's an odd idea that you can't talk about a country unless you are physically there. If that were true, all these British immigrants in Australia should stop talking about the UK instantly.
The world is so small nowadays it is inevitable we will all talk about politics and events from all corners.
As you say I can't see British expats will just stop talking about the UK, why should they ?
Old Dec 10th 2014, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

True.
I am apparently a disruptive influence on the forum. Who, me ?
Seriously though having lived in Australia around 30 years I have a lot to share.
The trouble is that a thread like this shows it bothers you (I don't know any of the background to this/who is criticising you) so it might actually encourage your detractors.

A number of people post for years on the forums of countries they've only thought of living in, but never actually made it
Old Dec 10th 2014, 2:03 pm
Banned

Yes I suppose it does bother me, I ignore the few detractors, they are nothing to me but I can't and won't ignore admin.
I'm at a loss to know why I am so bright and bold on their radar to be honest. Probably after this I won't have to worry about it anyway lol

The trouble is that a thread like this shows it bothers you (I don't know any of the background to this/who is criticising you) so it might actually encourage your detractors.

A number of people post for years on the forums of countries they've only thought of living in, but never actually made it
Old Dec 10th 2014, 2:46 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

What about the rude PM's you send people.
Old Dec 10th 2014, 2:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
What about the rude PM's you send people.
I assume you are referring to the one and only rude PM I have ever sent when I called you a wanker following your inappropriate comments about Phil Hughes injuries ? Would that be the one ?
Old Dec 10th 2014, 3:05 pm
Banned

Your opinion of me means less than nothing and following your comments about Phil Hughes my opinion of you is that you are less than nothing.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Dec 10th 2014 at 3:29 pm. Reason: Quoted text removed
Old Dec 10th 2014, 3:07 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Your opinion of me means less than nothing and following your comments about Phil Hughes my opinion of you is that you are less than nothing.
My opinion of you echos the opinions of many,hence yer need to post this thread,sad really
Old Dec 10th 2014, 3:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
My opinion of you echos the opinions of many,hence yer need to post this thread,sad really
Sad is your comments from last week, comments you can never take back.
That is my last comment to you so do your best but you will be talking to yourself.
Old Dec 10th 2014, 3:17 pm
Banned

Thanks to those who have contributed meaningfully to this thread and those who have messaged me, it does mean a lot. I won't say it was to vent as such but to air my views. It has been enlightening
Old Dec 10th 2014, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well I can only answer the main point about posting where you actually live. If Admin are censuring you for abusive PMs then that is another matter.
Old Dec 10th 2014, 3:30 pm
Banned

Well I can only answer the main point about posting where you actually live. If Admin are censuring you for abusive PMs then that is another matter.
No it's nothing like that, I PMd Bernieboy and called him a wanker because of his inappropriate comments about the cricketer Phil Hughes. That's as far as the 'abusive' PMs went. I doubt he would report the PM under the circumstances. I shouldn't have sent it but heat of the moment and all that
Old Dec 10th 2014, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No it's nothing like that, I PMd Bernieboy and called him a wanker because of his inappropriate comments about the cricketer Phil Hughes. That's as far as the 'abusive' PMs went. I doubt he would report the PM under the circumstances. I shouldn't have sent it but heat of the moment and all that
Just enjoy the site for what it is. Some days I hate it and some days I have a great laugh.

Most of the Oz lot seem OK.

MBTTUK tends to have an older demographic which neither of us is quite ready for

Last edited by Sally Redux; Dec 10th 2014 at 4:29 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.