MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MAY 2008 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by tiger222
I am not making any further hits at you personally...just explaining the circumstances that set me off.

If you don't know what's going on with your application, ASK.

If you want to WHINE, please be sure there's a reason to WHINE.

I've been waiting for my MEDS to process since 10 September.....but before coming on here to say - "nothing yet" - I CHECK! That's all I'm saying. If I continued to complain about HOC AFTER they had processed my MEDS, I would be a JERK
Guys
Can we put this one to rest now !!
As everyone is getting stressed, lets keep the "May 08 Thread" a friendly one.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CYGNET
Bummer !!! I guess the housing market is fragile everywhere. Dreading putting ours on the Market !!

On another note. This is a response I got from DIAC this morning, when I asked them about my Meds. We did them 10th Sept & they are still showing as outstanding.

Tiger, Did you get anything like this, I guess it is a standard response.

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s General Skilled Migration program.

The Health Operations Centre (HOC) is currently experiencing delays of over 10 weeks in the processing of medical clearances.

If your documents have been sent to the Health Operations Centre in Sydney please be patient as your clearances will be noted on our system when completed. If you want confirmation that your medical documents have arrived there please contact your postal or courier service for this information. An officer will contact you/the authorised recipient if they require additional information or documents.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

What ? 10 weeks ??
WHAT!!???!! 10 WEEKS!!???!!! :curse:

We'll NEVER get through that kind of backlog!!

I'll bet it's a "worst case scenario" Last week, I received notice that they are processing MEDS received 9 Sept; then a 2nd reply stating they are processing those received 5 Sept

Today De Mange said his MEDS were processed - they've been at HOC since 8 September....so 3 weeks!! If that's the case I should hear this week.

My DH had his MEDS done 6 September - but they didn't arrive until 24 Sept

Do you know when yours arrived?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

WHAT!!???!! 10 WEEKS!!???!!! :curse:

We'll NEVER get through that kind of backlog!!

I'll bet it's a "worst case scenario" Last week, I received notice that they are processing MEDS received 9 Sept; then a 2nd reply stating they are processing those received 5 Sept

Today De Mange said his MEDS were processed - they've been at HOC since 8 September....so 3 weeks!! If that's the case I should hear this week.

My DH had his MEDS done 6 September - but they didn't arrive until 24 Sept

Do you know when yours arrived?
No, Don't know if they have arrived yet. Doctor sent them by Royal mail on 11th Sept, so can't check. i just presume they are there by now.
I guess we'll just have to wait !!!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:35 pm
Cause WHATEVER was taken

EVERWHAT will become famous soon enoughEVERWHAT will become famous soon enough

I am not making any further hits at you personally...just explaining the circumstances that set me off.
The circumstances, whatever they are, are no reason to call anyone anything! Finished and final!

If you don't know what's going on with your application, ASK.

If you want to WHINE, please be sure there's a reason to WHINE.

I've been waiting for my MEDS to process since 10 September.....but before coming on here to say - "nothing yet" - I CHECK! That's all I'm saying. If I continued to complain about HOC AFTER they had processed my MEDS, I would be a JERK
There-in lies the problem ... I did not know what it meant, thus the asking. You are putting the cart before the horse. I had no intention of whining, and was not on here to whine, it was you that had a problem with what I said and interpreted it that way. My sole intention of using and becoming a member of this forum was to gather and share information. Not to be insulted because I dared to make a comment and ask a question.

Again, I am sorry your application is taking so long, but what you did, in name calling, was very immature and will not be tolerated.

If I may, I would like to quote the following Forum rule. This is a summation, the full rules can be found at The Rules Site ...

1) ... please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.

With all of the above in mind, I respectfully ask that this be dropped and you do not make mention of it further.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:39 pm
Cause WHATEVER was taken

...Can we put this one to rest now...
I would love to ...
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by EVERWHAT
The circumstances, whatever they are, are no reason to call anyone anything! Finished and final!

There-in lies the problem ... I did not know what it meant, thus the asking. You are putting the cart before the horse. I had no intention of whining, and was not on here to whine, it was you that had a problem with what I said and interpreted it that way. My sole intention of using and becoming a member of this forum was to gather and share information. Not to be insulted because I dared to make a comment and ask a question.

Again, I am sorry your application is taking so long, but what you did, in name calling, was very immature and will not be tolerated.

If I may, I would like to quote the following Forum rule. This is a summation, the full rules can be found at The Rules Site ...

1) ... please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.

With all of the above in mind, I respectfully ask that this be dropped and you do not make mention of it further.
Originally Posted by EVERWHAT
I would love to ...

I would LOVE TO!!! BUT PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING IT UP!!!!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 12:57 pm
Cause WHATEVER was taken

I would LOVE TO!!! BUT PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING IT UP!!!!
Do you always have to have the last say?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by camacazi
congrats on co hg!

right, the agent has sent my file ref number, but she's also sent a permission request id....whats this?
A Permission request ID? Never heard of it????

Any one else?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Not been around for ages folks - too much stress to handle at the moment, with the ongoing Court Order for the kids.....

However....

Today we have a CO!!!!!!!

Can't quite believe it

WOO HOO Jenni!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE CO!!!

BTW, any report on the RECCIE??
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not been around for ages folks - too much stress to handle at the moment, with the ongoing Court Order for the kids.....

However....

Can't quite believe it
How's the court order going - do you have a thread on here somewhere?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, Don't know if they have arrived yet. Doctor sent them by Royal mail on 11th Sept, so can't check. i just presume they are there by now.
I guess we'll just have to wait !!!
Cygnet -

Our experience from the ACS RPL days is that it takes about 7 days to get to AUS via Royal Mail.

So guessing it arrived in Sydney about 18 September - you can use that as a guide - give or take a day.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by camacazi

think i will have to do it 2moro, to celebrate posts and getting meds over and done with

so tired now gonna have to go to bed, can't cope with all this paper work

nite nite
Camacazi -

Looking forward to hearing about your MEDICAL experiences today!!!

Hope the forms are all in order!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

However....

Can't quite believe it
Hey Great news JenniGee CONGRATULATIONS!

Originally Posted by twinsmom65
Things were going too smoothly, shouldn't known it would not last.
What a nightmare Karen!! So it's not just the UK where houseselling is stressful then I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it all works out before you leave.
On the up side at least you have your visa and they've been in short supply recently!

The Health Operations Centre (HOC) is currently experiencing delays of over 10 weeks in the processing of medical clearances.
OMG that's a looooong time I hope that's a worst case type figure and not the average for all of you waiting for your meds to clear.

Can't believe there's been no new visas today and only a rubbish few last week.......what happened????
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:25 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by Candy Groove
Can't believe there's been no new visas today and only a rubbish few last week.......what happened????
I reckon there are monthly quotas so there is a slowdown for end of month before it takes off again in October, hope I'm right!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lilsweets
I reckon there are monthly quotas so there is a slowdown for end of month before it takes off again in October, hope I'm right!
oooooh I like that idea

now I'm all looking forward to October and I wasn't until 5 mins ago LOL!!!

I hope you're right Lilsweets cos you've cheered me up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.